DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Seriously star wars is the top of nerd mountain for filmmakers he would be looking for his own projects after episode 9

I don't see why not if they do not want him for any other episode films as a director?

I mean I'd understand if it meant leaving Star Wars and going to DC but that isn't the case at all and anything after SW isn't going to be as big.

Last edited:
Quote:
- Cyborg is apparently still on the back burner until after Justice League: Part 1 comes out, so WB can gauge the public's attitude towards the character, and if the movie does happen, it'll have a black director.

Instead of insisting on a black director, why not just get the best possible director regardless if he's black, white, mexican or asian? :smh:

Quote:
- Cyborg is apparently still on the back burner until after Justice League: Part 1 comes out, so WB can gauge the public's attitude towards the character, and if the movie does happen, it'll have a black director.

Instead of insisting on a black director, why not just get the best possible director regardless if he's black, white, mexican or asian? :smh:

For real man, let's just trust the history of hollywood to get it right.

Quote:

For real man, let's just trust the history of hollywood to get it right.

:lol:

cmon b. :lol:

You're asking the wrong question.

the question is why can black directors only get jobs when movies studio's decide stufff like this?

Last edited:
Quote:

If they have a black lead actor then it seems they need a black director.

cmon b. :lol:

You're asking the wrong question.

the question is why can black directors only get jobs when movies studio's decide stufff like this?

This, it's like they don't trust them to direct any other type of film.

If inclusion, objectivity and diversity already existed, I could see dudes point, but he's off base.

Last edited:
white people don't let black people do anything they can do themselves.

Hiring black directors is just a way to juke the summer jam screen if the movie turns out to be racially insensitive. Hey a black perosn directed this so it caaaaan't be racist. :lol:

but trust its better than no black directors.

Last edited:
white people don't let black people do anything they can do themselves.

Hiring black directors is just a way to juke the summer jam screen if the movie turns out to be racially insensitive. Hey a black perosn directed this so it caaaaan't be racist. :lol:

but trust its better than no black directors.

Avy to post ratio.

They've got some heavy hitters in those possible cast names. Hopefully they can get a few of them on board,except Joel Edgerton :lol:,dude plays a generic antagonist in every movie.

Del Toro's JL Dark getting canned hurts :smh:. Was looking forward to that the most out of all the announced DCEU movies plus it's in its own lane that Marvel has yet to touch. Shame

Edgerton was pretty nuts in the gift

Had no idea he was young uncle owen in the star wars prequels :lol:

Last edited:
no expectations for suicide squad. ive learned my lesson :smh:

VacantUnfortunateBarebirdbat.gif

still not a fan of this jokers look. i know leto will kill it but dude looks like he can be in the dressing better thread with some of those fits and hot pink lambo.

Doubt Disney lets Johnson go after Ep. VIII

from my understanding he's written the story for IX and is working/consulting with Trevorrow on the screenplay. It's wishful thinking i guess :lol:

The myth about DC giving Directors more control should be dead now too

Well Rian Johnson is only doing episode 8 which comes out next year so he'd be available after that, no?

GL Corps doesn't come out til 2020

My bad I thought he directed rogue one and its obvious sequels.

Then I'm all in for Rian with Reeves a close second
ehh i don't think Rogue One is going to have a sequel considering how we kind of know how that mission ends :lol:

Highly doubt they get any of the SW guys to write or direct anything for them in this current incarnation of the DCCU.

- The Flash- apparently Reverse-Flash will be the villain, but will have a 'unique twist' to differentiate him from the TV version.
Bet they're gonna make Ezra Miller play that role too as the "unique twist" :lol:

- Also, Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Belle) and Tessa Thompson (Creed) are apparently negotiating for Sarah Charles
Tessa Thompson literally just cast for a role in Thor: Ragnarok so this must be a few days if not weeks old rumor.

Last edited:
Mbatha-Raw becoming the female Idris Elba and by that i mean her name is attached to literally every black role in a franchise film but she never ends up getting it

lots of 4chan rumors, take it with a grain of salt, here's a narrowed down version...
After seeing how the GL movie "redesigned" Parallax, and Sony "redesigned" Galactus for FF:RotSS, this scares the bejeezus out of me.

I can only imagine they're doing it to avoid any possible Thanos confusion. 
mean.gif

- Darkseid himself is described as a 'force of nature', and is apparently being redesigned.

After seeing how the GL movie "redesigned" Parallax, and Sony "redesigned" Galactus for FF:RotSS, this scares the bejeezus out of me.

I can only imagine they're doing it to avoid any possible Thanos confusion. :smh:  
Hell with the design for Doomsday I'm not that hopeful for Darkseid.

I hate those Reddit/4chan posts, the ViolateNDA or whatever their name was claiming he saw BVS and gave us that really dope account of what he saw...Then ended up not being true :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom