DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Catch me walking in the theater on premiere night like

View media item 1929133
:smokin

Straight up famb :pimp:,gonna walk in like

lebron-dance-after-gold.gif

Last edited:
CinemaCon: Warner Bros. Chief Says Ben Affleck's Stand-Alone Batman Movie Is a Go

During this year's CinemaCon in Las Vegas, Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara took to the stage and made the announcement: "We're working with Ben Affleck on a standalone Batman movie," revealed Tsujihara. Not only did he reveal that Affleck would lead the Batman standalone film, he also mentioned that there are "at least 10" DC Films that are in development to be released within the next five years.

"It set up a great foundation for our DC slate, which includes at least 10 movies through 2020," said Tsuijhara. "I'm also excited to know that we will be working with Ben Affleck on a stand-alone Batman movie."

Pamela McClintock
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎‎@PamelaDayM

.@BenAffleck is also confirmed to direct, as well as star in.

which ones of you guys here were against Ben Affleck being casted as Batman when it was first announced?

like 90 percent of the thread lol

Not me :smokin

And I got receipts:

Everyone should be celebrating. Like big time

This could mean Ben will takeover as the Batman director afterwards. Which means, more amazing Batman movies

I am not familiar with directors. What has he directed? Just asking out of curiosity. Not to be confrontational

Gone Baby Gone

The Town

Argo (which one the Oscar for best picture)

Ben is a beast director. Like I said, if it comes out he this means he takes over Batman completely. People should be doing backflips

This backlash reminds me of something...............................oh yeah, when Heath was cast as the Joker

Had such low desire to see BvS that I read the entire plot just now lol

Sounded exactly how I pictured it under the Superman universe which isn't a good thing

The solo batman would be nice, though I can't seem to shake off the Bale Batman trilogy. Wondering how or if they would introduce Leto's Joker into Affleck's solo batman film

In terms of the Justice League, how do folks feel about the potential 

Last edited:
The backlash for Heath as Joker was much worse. Folks called him the Brokeback Joker --
mean.gif

Batfleck was a positive from the beginning. People just didn't bother checking out his directed films.

Last edited:

Had such low desire to see BvS that I read the entire plot just now lol

Sounded exactly how I pictured it under the Superman universe which isn't a good thing

The solo batman would be nice, though I can't seem to shake off the Bale Batman trilogy. Wondering how or if they would introduce Leto's Joker into Affleck's solo batman film

In terms of the Justice League, how do folks feel about the potential 
It's the do-or-die film.

We've all been saying it this whole time = strong script and coherent story structure by Terrio + visuals galore by Snyder = can't lose

Back
Top Bottom