DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Damn...realized filming for JL commences tomorrow. With the studio execs stepping in, I have no clue how its going to turn out, could be better or turn out worse than BVS (for most, I still enjoyed it :tongue:)

Also, I thought the Blu-ray for BVS was slated for mid-July, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Here's Sadfleck's thought process:

"Cool, I signed on to be Batman after a great pitch by Snyder -- I'm in this for the long haul and I trust his word even though my directing career > his"

"Wow, filming is very tough and is putting a massive toll on my marriage"

"Oh no, this story is way too convoluted and there's too much going on -- where is the story structure? Why are there so many plotholes?"

"Thank the yambs lord, I got pull to get the homie Terrio on -- let's fix this ship"

"F--- you, Terrio. You didn't fix anything"

"Great, BvS is released. My marriage was destroyed in the process, but please let this be higher than 6.5/8 on NT"

"Cotdamn, all these handsome NT guys hate the film -- why is @sea manup getting more and more negative about the film? Even @Master Zik refuses to see it"

"Everyone's saying I'm the best Batman ever, but that doesn't matter -- I spent the last 5 years trying to fix my career and now this is officially a bomb -- why did I sign onto this?"

"F---, JL is filming immediately. I have to work for another year with these muscular midgets Snyder and Cavill?"

Last edited:
Wow. It's really not going to get to a billion :wow:

Jungle Book is releasing next week. It's done. Time to give Synder da boot.
Last I remember, according to Snyder and somebody else @ WB filming for Justice League pt. 1 starts tomorrow.

And like they're ready to shoot, so unless they in to losing a couple million by pushing it back he's there for now. Kinda doubt from the release of BvS, to the realization it won't do a billion that they already found a director to hop on board right away.

Plus WB/DC is already releasing reports that the script for JL is "more suited" for a Zach Snyder movie and it'll focus I guess on his style no substance approach. To me that would mean the story is either SUPER simple and straightforward and/or Snyder has no involvement with the story AT ALL and all of that rests on Terrio as far as pacing, motivations, character development, character arcs, and sensible plot.

We just gotta wait again now.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Plus WB/DC is already releasing reports that the script for JL is "more suited" for a Zach Snyder movie and it'll focus I guess on his style no substance approach.

That's really, not very encouraging to hear..

So basically what you're saying is that not only will they keep him on but they'll let him make the movie exactly the way he wants to make it.

Yikes!

Last edited:
I thought the rumor was that all the jokes were in the first trailer? They reshot those scenes and threw em in there that quickly? :lol:

I thought the rumor was that all the jokes were in the first trailer? They reshot those scenes and threw em in there that quickly? :lol:
Probably just not true at all

Jai Courtney said its to add more actions scenes to it

And since leto was 1 of the people on set, I'm guessing it's to add more Joker to the movie

Back
Top Bottom