DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Pass on the R rated cut for me. But it's a solid strategy to try and squeeze as much money out of its theater run as possible.
if it does come out and I am willing to risk dying of boredom I would probably just pay for jungle book tickets and sneak into BvS

:lol: critics cut

if they do release it's just going to be the R-rated cut that was already edited and submitted to be rated for blu-ray release, my hope is that they do bring in an editor to maybe splice them up better

I was wondering about that. So I'm sure the director gets final say (before the studio approves the final cut for release), but how much influence does an editor have in the cutting room? For instance, QT used the same editor for all his movies til she died unexpectedly before he started Hateful 8, and maybe not having her influenced the version of that film that hit theaters and perhaps led to the more middling reviews it received.

Was the editor of BvS (David Brenner) just somebody WB & Snyder got from ACE, or is he someone respected in the industry? His IMDB seems like a stellar list of missed expectations, at first glance.

nice! How much were they each?

Also, rumor is WB might be considering releasing the R-Rated version in theater tos boost up box office, which is a good idea but I hope they do some editing on it to clean it up a bit and word of mouth of it being better might help further.

They were $150 each.

Nope. BvS is never getting my money again :lol:

Guess that's my 'loss' :smile:

Sure..

latest

Pass on the R rated cut for me. But it's a solid strategy to try and squeeze as much money out of its theater run as possible.
if it does come out and I am willing to risk dying of boredom I would probably just pay for jungle book tickets and sneak into BvS
Why not just watch Jungle Book
well I can do both

I walked into BvS after zootopia today and walked out after a hour

I always bring 3d glasses with me when I go watch movies so that I can watch a 2d movie and have the option of watching a 3d movie afterwards 

I'll wish for the rated R movie hits the redbox for a $1.50. :lol:

I'm like Amel, just not worth it for me.

Now The Jungle Book is going to be lit. Can't wait for Thursday!

via Umberto:

The film tested recently,they had test screenings, and according to sources, check this out, there is a lot more Batman in the movie than they are letting on."

well I can do both

I walked into BvS after zootopia today and walked out after a hour

I always bring 3d glasses with me when I go watch movies so that I can watch a 2d movie and have the option of watching a 3d movie afterwards 
zootopia > bvs and it's not even close

mean.gif

the problem with the movie is not that there was not enough batman

if anything there was not enough superman 

If they killed Supes and want Bats to recruit the rest of the meta humans to join the Justice League...then yeah I'd hope this movie would have more Batman :lol:

Back
Top Bottom