DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

saw this the other day and wasn't sure if this was posted over here :nerd:

I just read this and OMG did they try to reach from everything they could possibly think of. :rofl:

I'm surprised they didn't say Joker was Superman and the "J" tattoo on his face is to honor his dad, Jor-El and the "damaged" tattoo on his forheard symbolizes the damage he did to Metropolis in MoS. :lol:

saw this the other day and wasn't sure if this was posted over here :nerd:

I just read this and OMG did they try to reach from everything they could possibly think of. :rofl:

I'm surprised they didn't say Joker was Superman and the "J" tattoo on his face is to honor his dad, Jor-El and the "damaged" tattoo on his forheard symbolizes the damage he did to Metropolis in MoS. :lol:

There should be a rule against posting ridiculous theories/rumors :lol:

that.... was... the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long while. If this is true, I'm done.

I just read this and OMG did they try to reach from everything they could possibly think of.
roll.gif

I'm surprised they didn't say Joker was Superman and the "J" tattoo on his face is to honor his dad, Jor-El and the "damaged" tattoo on his forheard symbolizes the damage he did to Metropolis in MoS.
laugh.gif
I stopped reading after

"I just know from a good source - Ben Affleck will not be Batman in Zach snyder's batman v superman movie "

:lol: Now that would be worse than self-sabotage. That's just pure stupidity.

I read that ridiculous theory too I just didn't want to give it any attention by commenting on it. I felt dumber for having read most of it.

Not that much of it was believable, but once I got to the "The V in Batman V Superman secretly means it's the FIFTH movie" I had enough 
laugh.gif

my favorite was the question mark in the comic title and the riddler's question mark on the wall 
roll.gif

V for Vendetta was great given what the source material is.[/quote]

Yeah it was :smokin[/quote] Quick question to you guys. Who is "V" actually. Do they hint who he is in the graphic novel? Just curious..

They were very vague to who V is other than one of the surviving patients from Larkhill.

Based on the book though, others have made guesses and I like the theory that V was...

Valerie

Last edited:
They were very vague to who V is other than one of the surviving patients from Larkhill.

Based on the book though, others have made guesses and I like the theory that V was...

Valerie

elaborate pls :nerd:

Did supergirl premiere already? I'll check out the first few episodes.

Last edited:
Did supergirl premiere already? I'll check out the first few episodes.
Next week Monday.

It's a good day since aint much good tv is on that night for me. Just the mindless entertainment of Black Ink.

Imma stick to what I said and give the pilot a chance despite how bad it sounded from ppl's reviews when it leaked this summer, the stuff I read about the characters, Supergirl seeming boring, etc.

I have a high tolerance for this kind of stuff, so will be tuning in to see Supergirl

Hoping they just stop being so in your face with the 'oh look it's a girl who can kick butt' asap

There are plenty of shows our there where females kick ***, and they're not pointing it out 24/7 like cbs seems to be advertising with Supergirl

Maybe their strategy is to get every female in America to watch it, idk lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom