DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

You know, I've always heard rumors of Phoenix as Batman, but not Lex.

He would've killed as Lex, now that I think about it.

You know, I've always heard rumors of Phoenix as Batman, but not Lex.

He would've killed as Lex, now that I think about it.
He definitely would've.

That and the news I read about Eisenberg not originally coming in to audition for Lex but some other character and that the DC/WB suits wanted a more expected older Lex AND that they ended up changing the character and the script to accommodate for Eisenberg left me like :smh: :stoneface:

They think it's good enough and that they'll be printing money cuz it's Supes and Bats but finally giving fans the Lex Luthor they deserve would've bought so much good will.

Phoenix wouldn't have taken the job though, a few months back he admitted he has taken meetings but the roles just never appealed to him.

"I’ve flirted with several of those films, having meetings and getting close, but ultimately it never felt like they’d really be fulfilling. There were too many requirements that went against my instincts for character. I’ve been spoiled. I’ve never had to make those compromises. I’ve not met a director yet with one of those films where we go through the script, they say: ‘You know what, f*** this set-piece, let’s focus on the character!’ I understand, but it’s best I don’t do it."

Last edited:
I think Dr. Strange was the closest he came to taking a CBM role

I never remember him being mentioned for Batman but I do recall the Lex rumors being talked about itt

Phoenix wouldn't have taken the job though, a few months back he admitted he has taken meetings but the roles just never appealed to him.
"I’ve flirted with several of those films, having meetings and getting close, but ultimately it never felt like they’d really be fulfilling. There were too many requirements that went against my instincts for character. I’ve been spoiled. I’ve never had to make those compromises. I’ve not met a director yet with one of those films where we go through the script, they say: ‘You know what, f*** this set-piece, let’s focus on the character!’ I understand, but it’s best I don’t do it."
Agreed, his film choices are telling enough.

From pics it looks like Margot had fun getting into character. She should just wear the costume everyday.

Margot.:evil:

I really like Cara Delevingne as Enchantress.

That shot of Leto in the straight jacket looks great. Looks a lot more classic than I expected.

Trench jacket Joker looks like a vaping/crossfit douche.:lol:

Last edited:
View media item 1762909"She has morals and codes. She's can also slice through hundreds of people without taking a breath."

View media item 1762910"He's formidable. He can climb anything. And he hangs people for a living. I joke that he was caught strangling Wonder Woman. I downloaded this app called Grog Knots. Now I could tie up a horse."

View media item 1762911"He's an absolute bogan, in the purest sense. Dave's first instruction was, 'Find your inner ****bag.'"

View media item 1762912"Most of these guys are happy to get out there and kill people, but he just wants to stay out of the fight."

View media item 1762913"He's a cannibal with rage issues. Although he only eats the most talented people. He's picky."

View media item 1762914"Flag is the highest level operator working for the government. He's had lots of friends die and has killed many, many people. Deadshot gives him the most problems. Harley is easily distracted, but up for following orders if it means destroying things..."

just not digging the jokers look. i know leto will kill the role but the look is just :smh:

That look with the trench coat just looks like leto dressed up in costume for one of his concerts.

So is that what happens, Harley is the psychiatrist that's supposed to treat Joker and he ends up turning her? That's a good story.

Honestly, I wouldn't have needed the whole suicide squad. I would watch a movie of Joker and Harley alone. Can imagine it'd be a lot like silence of the lambs instead this time, Hannibal wins.

Will as Deadshot is funny to me now. Ever since I seen a pic of him in that trench coat, and leather pants I believe, I just couldn't take him seriously.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom