DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

^ Except for Cyborg solo movie :lol: That's the definition of RISK. He'd have to be the breakout star of the JL movie for it not to be.

Some of the other stuff on that list is stuff from the comics though just continuity on different Earths.

Alexander Luthor Jr. in the comics, depending on which version is a good guy. Same sort of way that one version of Brainiac is a good guy. Luthor Jr. was apart of Crisis and the whole Earth 2 Superman stuff iirc.

To me it's a cop out and smart. They never fully established what continuity this movie universe would be adapting from the comics. We're slowly finding out that it's bits and pieces from some and large chunks from others. There's a lot of Miller's Dark Knight stuff for Batman. I'm not even clear on all of the Supes stuff, somebody who knows more can say. Other stuff is yet to be revealed.

For everybody thinking they were trying to do the Luthor most of us know and thought they messed by choosing Eisenberg, you can exhale knowing it's pretty much not that version. So they still have the room to experiment with this version of Luthor they want that's younger and probably more modern.

This is what I mean by risk. It's seriously a composite DC universe they're making; I love how they're drawing from all kinds of continuity and alternate interpretations. It's not corny like the old school Superman movies or a bunch of depressingly dark movies like the Nolan trilogy.

Superman in this verse is basically New 52 Supes with a bit of Birthright thrown in for that edge and hipper feel

View media item 1739598

Last edited:

I still don't believe a Cyborg movie is getting made. I just can't. Actually, I refuse to.
Believe it.
I want to know the name of this gif. It's amazing.
jimmy jr 
pimp.gif

For everybody thinking they were trying to do the Luthor most of us know and thought they messed by choosing Eisenberg, you can exhale knowing it's pretty much not that version. So they still have the room to experiment with this version of Luthor they want that's younger and probably more modern.

Valid point but you know the fanboys are still going to complain...
So the possibility of Cranston Luthor is still there, correct?
Yeah.

The way I see it if Eisenberg's performance (along with the writing for the character) tanks and just has poor reception, I'd say over the course of 2 more movies they'll kill the character off, either in the JL movie or the next MOS movie.

Cranston is only a possibility in the realm that in this scenario DC/WB doesn't again pick some unexpected person for the role.

View media item 1740735

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK Finds A Producer; Major Plot Details And Shooting Date Revealed

While it appeared to have been shelved, Justice League Dark is back on at Warner Bros. with Scott Rudin (Steve Jobs) set to produce the long delayed release. He's pushing hard to get the movie made, with tweaks to the script now being made and talks with directors set to start soon. In fact, Justice League Dark is now a priority for the studio and they're looking to start shooting in 2016. Tracking Board goes on to reveal that the movie involves, "a series of ancient tomes stolen by a madman hellbent on the destruction of humanity. When he learns of this, occult detective John Constantine seeks out a group of heroes that specialize in the mystic and arcane in order to save the world."

From what I understand it is in the same Universe but likely no interactions to begin with, like Suicide Squad and JL films.

Not a reach because she is magical. There might be some mention or easter egg in SS, maybe.

From what I understand it is in the same Universe but likely no interactions to begin with, like Suicide Squad and JL films.

I'm cool with no cameos from the others in the JL Dark movie. Maybe in another movie but I'm cool with it being separate but in the same universe.

Just what I imagined this interpretation of Lex would be involved in.

Monitoring you via Lex OS and free Wi-fi.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Re-watched MOS last night on FX, man those action scenes at the end 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Forgot how much of a bad *** Faora was...my goodness...

not sure if it's appropriate to post here, but anyone peep that "**** Marvel" shirt Batfleck was wearing? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I caught some of it too last night for the first time in a long time.

As a sci-fi dude I couldn't help but ask myself again, if yall dudes got the tech to terraform Earth and change it in to Krypton why the **** you aint just do that on Mars? :rolleyes So many Ls. If Zod did that he would've had a whole planet with all the time to get the codex thingy and restart the race and create an army to enslave Earth. Literally nobody could stop him cuz humans can't even travel to Mars and Superman hasn't shown he can fly out in space like that.

Last edited:
^wut

Mars isn't in the habitable zone for life :lol:

They couldn't just do that to any old planet. Earth has an atmosphere bruh :lol:

Last edited:
^wut

Mars isn't in the habitable zone for life :lol:

They couldn't just do that to any old planet. Earth has an atmosphere bruh :lol:
You do know what terraforming is right? :lol:

Yes they could've done that to any old planet :lol: Zod chose Earth cuz he's insane and vindictive. Like do you grasp that the machine was going to transform the Earth in to Krypton? You don't need Earth atmosphere to change a planet in to Krypton.

It's the process of turning an uninhabitable planet in to a planet that can sustain life.

What do you think scientists are arguing about in these sic fi movies when global warming has brought Earth to **** and they move to other planets like Earth?

I literally just seen Neil D. Tyson argue this over the weekend. If we reach the point we can terraform other planets and live on them, we can just terraform earth and make it hospitable again.

If you look it up there has been talk of actually terraforming Mars if we ever get their tech wise.

Last edited:
Is Martian Manhunter going to be in the movies? Maybe zod would've met some martians.

zod's look in mos still makes me laugh a little. He has the bowl cut / caesar hairstyle with what nt likes to call the scumbag style facial fair of a goatee with no mustache. I rocked that facial hair for a few years and was def a scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom