DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

that fire james gun hashtags been going on even when it was just a rumor to hire him, so kind of surprised that toast dude would even say like its new consider dudes whole like is based off of “X”

snyder stans started it and every time theres a DC news it gets going again, it doesnt even matter that it pretty much all started with his bad takes, they’ll stick with zack… DC could have hired Feige and they’d still start #firefeige

:lol:
I only think if Nolan wanted to and got it is a scenario where they would shut up but then they'd be begging for Nolan to hire Snyder to do something.

gunn knows what can save the dcu…

IMG_0508.jpeg

vaughn's last 2 kingsman movies were crap. The last one was absolute garbage.
Layer cake, Kick-***, X-Men: 1st class, and Kingsman are all great movies that I can rewatch again and again (shoutout to Stardust)

but yeah his last 2 movies have sucked. Not a great look when your last good movie was nearly 10 years ago.

Didn't know he was directing Argyle. Would only watch because Dua Lipa bae looks fire in the trailer.

I finally caught up to the aquaman drama and amber heard slandering Momoa bro. Him and depp both dress horrible. They got that hippy chick, shailene woodley style. Then she said he went to set drunk, doubt there’s much difference. between sober him and drunk him.

Back
Top Bottom