DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1695853976629.png

gunn tryna make it a surprise like anybody really care about gal gadot after ww84

how much did people REALLY care at any time?

first movie wasnt horrible but basically a combo of first avenger X first those with the silver end villain like every other DC movie from those initial group

literally had a dude named Chris crash a plane in the end

how much did people REALLY care at any time?

first movie wasnt horrible but basically a combo of first avenger X first those with the silver end villain like every other DC movie from those initial group

literally had a dude named Chris crash a plane in the end
they had a little momentum with the first movie. saw alot of that logo merch out in the wild when that movie came out

they had a little momentum with the first movie. saw alot of that logo merch out in the wild when that movie came out

it definitely had a moment but it’s like a lower end of xmen for me, where the hunger to see the character(s) made people overlook alot

best thing about the movie was Chris pine and he should have had his status elevated and probably gotten something more out of it

but just felt like jenkins had ideas for the Thor movie she was supposed to do and/or spent time reviewing the first film

I still think Leo would've been an amazing Riddler.

BTAS Riddler though. Not that Telltale/BDSM version from The Batman.

WB execs sounds like clowns in their delivery/suggestion/notes :lol: I see another reason why Nolan wanted no parts of doing a shared universe with them.

semihot(lukewarm?) take:
viola davis' waller is kinda bad too. she barely even looks the part.
Octavia Spencer, maybe even Monique would kill it.
Davis looks bored/annoyed half the time.
If you got Viola Davis you're not downgrading to Monique :lol:

Octavia is great but again its Viola Davis.

lol but Monique got serious chops. She would surprise a lot of folks imo.
:lol: They not picking Monique over Viola.

Last I remember the only other person they considered for the role was Oprah but that was back then. I think Gunn prefers Viola and didn't want to bother recasting that role. Probably gonna do some copying and just make her the female Nick Fury.

Back
Top Bottom