DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Screenshot_20231002-145738.png

Finally caught Blue Beetle, lost interest after the 1st 3rd of it. It was fun though in the earlier parts, didn't realize that son wasn't the greatest actor in Karate Kid because that was meant to be cheesy.

I still think Leo would've been an amazing Riddler.

BTAS Riddler though. Not that Telltale/BDSM version from The Batman.

WB execs sounds like clowns in their delivery/suggestion/notes :lol: I see another reason why Nolan wanted no parts of doing a shared universe with them.

If you got Viola Davis you're not downgrading to Monique :lol:

Octavia is great but again its Viola Davis.
I wasn’t a huge fan of the Riddler either. Couple more riddles sprinkled around and not this opera singing towards the end :lol:

how does one dress like johnny depp?

does she mean dressed like jack sparrow?

i could see mamoa being the next jack sparrow tho 🧐

Man DC is wildin’. So much potential, and in some ways they exceeded them.

But overall, this has got to become of the greatest disasters in franchise movie history. Crazy how Marvel’s B List heroes grossing 1 Billion a flick.

that fire james gun hashtags been going on even when it was just a rumor to hire him, so kind of surprised that toast dude would even say like its new consider dudes whole like is based off of “X”

snyder stans started it and every time theres a DC news it gets going again, it doesnt even matter that it pretty much all started with his bad takes, they’ll stick with zack… DC could have hired Feige and they’d still start #firefeige

:lol:

how does one dress like johnny depp?

does she mean dressed like jack sparrow?

i could see mamoa being the next jack sparrow tho 🧐
I can easily see Momoa dress as and impersonate Depp. They already dress alike :lol:

Him saying savvy and bothering her is a hilarious image though :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom