DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I watched Lois & Clark for many weeks during the show's run, but I don't remember a single episode. :lol:

Just about the same for me…

Only episode I kind of remember is one where Clark looses his vision somehow…He pretty much just stumbles around for the duration of the episode…In true to NT form the only reason I remember the damn thing is because he was wearing a pair of Jordan 10’s :lol:…Very forgetful show…

At least the trailer makes the sequel look like its better than the first movie ÷

Last edited:
Except from everything that’s been reported, it’s actually a mess and not better than the first.

So basically what he had planned is better than what we got so in retrospect they should of just let him keep the keys.

We were getting in a wreck regardless, atleast that's what I think based on what I read. Wasn't too fond of either JL versions/cuts
There was no letting him keep the keys after the MoS and BvS feedback.

#1 should've been hiring Snyder to be in charge of the overall cinematic universe to start but they were too focused on playing catch up and replicating the MCU's success.
Except from everything that’s been reported, it’s actually a mess and not better than the first.
Oh you think I was keeping up with Aquaman news? :lol: First movie was trash so I have no interest in reports about the sequel.

Closest thing I can recall relevant to that is if Amber Heard would be in it and how big of a role she would play.

WB ****** up there keeping her in the movie

Last edited:
I already forgot who was the main villain in Aquaman Cgi monsters? Orm?

Black Manta was in it and was more of a secondary villain given part of the movie was basically his origin too

Back
Top Bottom