DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

WB just needs to release the Ayer Cut and be done with it. None of what they are currently doing is working
That’s like saying they should release Batgirl and be done with it.

Just cuz nothing is currently working doesn’t mean you throw old **** at the wall.

No reason to rehash a director’s cut of SS in 2023/4. Wouldn’t make sense or a difference.

Is George Clooney actually in the new flash or was that some new extra that just got released?
He’s actually in it.

Barry changed the past to the point Batffleck doesn’t exist and Clooney is the Batman that formed the JL

Last edited:
totally unrelated but how the **** are they making an i am legend 2 with will smith when will smiths character died?

I've seen the alternate ending and it's bad to be honest.

I read the book and that ending was even worse…the book was pretty much just like the movie until the end..

The zombies find Blade type daywalker serum in the book and set up a society after our society crumbles…and they kill will smiths character in a public showing…

🗑 Garbage

The Flash is an ok movie for background noise while you’re doing something else.
Man I’ve been watching this joint for 2hrs and I’m 41minutes in.
I keep getting distracted.
I just can’t connect with Ezra this time.
Admittedly he won me over the first time I saw him onscreen in his debut, but too much has happened since. I can’t see past that and buy into his character this time. And his suit is super distracting to me.

Always pictured him as a master impressionist/impersonator....maybe with a hand in prosthetics.
Wait did clayface ever do other genders?

Always pictured him as a master impressionist/impersonator....maybe with a hand in prosthetics.
Wait did clayface ever do other genders?
In Batman the animated series he created a teenage girl offshoot of himself. She ended up befriending Robin (Tim Drake) and couldn't remember who she was. Eventually they found out she wasn't a real person and Robin was left heart broken. It was a pretty sad episode.

Back
Top Bottom