DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Saw it with my fiance last night in IMAX and wasn't disappointed.

Story was cool and heartfelt. I enjoyed the whole atmosphere and they did the character justice imo, the suit and his powers were really well translated to the big screen.

Didn't think I'd enjoy George Lopez in a superhero movie after Mr. Electricidad but he was definitely a highlight this time around.

So was Abuela :lol::smokin

Best DC flick for me since The Batman. Hope it's successful enough for a sequel.

DCEU with one of the worst losing streaks in history, sports or otherwise. :lol: granted WW1984 and TSS were straight to streaming movies.
Screenshot_20230820-153522.png

Just got out of Blue Beetle with the whole fam and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Surprisingly hit me with some feels along the way, that’s how you do the “family” thing lol. Action was better than expected as well. I can see how this character can fit in going forward.

I enjoy Blue Beetle, got a lot of heart. Love the family in this including George Lopez, felt like he got better in the 2nd act. Palmera City looks very colorful & vibrant & the score was pretty good. The BB suit looks good on screen as well too.

I hope Gunn includes Reyes in some of the future DCU projects like Booster Gold

I enjoyed TSS a lot, was the first movie I watched back in theaters after 2020/lockdowns.

Superior in every way to the original Suicide Squad.

i loved the suicide squad

og suicide squad was terrible. that joker was pathetic

i dont think theres been a james gunn film i didnt like. i like super and all of the gotg movies

Back
Top Bottom