DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

All in all im happy I watched this at home. At the time they were overhyping the hell out of this to the point I thought it might've been good.

There's a good story/mpvie in there just not executed well. I don't even know how bad the previous versions of this was. Plus the movie is still so Snyderverse.

Movie was actually good from the part where past Barry got his powers up to that final battle.

Its kinda crazy to me Barry never focuses on who actually killed his moms. Like I would've preferred seeing him stop that and see that future cuz adding a can of tomatoes and assuming the killer won't do anything cuz his dad is home was dumb. Plus Reverse Flash reveal.

The other stuff in the end was in poor taste. Could've been worse though.

All in all im happy I watched this at home. At the time they were overhyping the hell out of this to the point I thought it might've been good.

There's a good story/mpvie in there just not executed well. I don't even know how bad the previous versions of this was. Plus the movie is still so Snyderverse.

Movie was actually good from the part where past Barry got his powers up to that final battle.

Its kinda crazy to me Barry never focuses on who actually killed his moms. Like I would've preferred seeing him stop that and see that future cuz adding a can of tomatoes and assuming the killer won't do anything cuz his dad is home was dumb. Plus Reverse Flash reveal.

The other stuff in the end was in poor taste. Could've been worse though.

i agree. a good story was there. just poorly executed. keaton was dope. cgi was terrible.

I caught the Flash for first time last night. Lots of cameos, and I thought the some of the supporting characters were pretty good: Kara, Bats. At the same time, some was awful, Iris was introduced and felt like there was 0 point to her.

CGI was terrible and they could have got away with terrible CGI in some parts like the speed force (since it’s obscure), but they should have had better CGI for the other parts.

Overall, thought it was okay, but disappointing cause it could have been so much better

September 1 is this Friday, Aquaman 2 releases in December and there's still no trailer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom