DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I understood casa, mundo,winnie da pooh and mama.

Happy for that young man and will def watch it on Max.

Ill still probably see it in theaters cuz i LOVE goin to the movies for stress relief. Covid 2020 was ROUGH cuz all them ****s was closed.

Watching the My Adventures with Superman cartoon, can't believe they're already bringing in the multiverse.

I'm all multiverse'd out. :lol: :smh:

yea I’m enjoying the show.. but they really didn’t that

with invincible, I get it.. and I expect them to do it well.. but with the main ones maybe take a break on some aspect, they just had flash too

For something dead on arrival, they leaning too hard on Latinos for this Blue Beetle promotion. Don’t waste that on a c-grade hero and if you are elevate them much higher.

Then Why Keep Her Cameos In Any Films? :rofl:
Damn seems like Gunn looking to do her dirty like WB did Cavill :lol:

Keep you in some after credit scenes, make it seem like it’s all good and then change ya mind.

I don’t know why they playing it safe. Cut off all the Snyderverse ppl as much as you can. Don’t be afraid of losing those actors. You can try to peace it up later on. Doing it this way just continues to damage the brand.

:rofl:

1691865410898.png

:rofl:

I don’t know why they playing it safe. Cut off all the Snyderverse ppl as much as you can. Don’t be afraid of losing those actors. You can try to peace it up later on. Doing it this way just continues to damage the brand.
He can't. Gunn's peacemaker and Waller series are directly tied into the snyderverse. He painted himself into a corner.

He can't. Gunn's peacemaker and Waller series are directly tied into the snyderverse. He painted himself into a corner.
Just reboot that.

I mean really you could just cancel Peacemaker. It’s just a show on Max. If they have to do the same thing the MCU is doing with Deadpool.

Make enough changes to Waller so that it’s clear it’s not the same one as before. It’s as simple as having her say something like this is my first time meeting Bruce Wayne/Batman face to face or asking who is the Flash.

There’s really no “can’t” in adapted comic book movies.

eh, thats debatable if BA is better than shazam2

theyre both battling down in the bottom for the last spot :lol:

shazam 1 is way better than both

no point in arguing which movie is more trash that are separated by a few points on RT at the bottom of the heap of trash, ones not leaps and bound better than the other

:lol:

im not gon lose sleep if i never see either films again

i think until gunn says so, i wouldnt take it as fact

but it does sound like they'll keep some and move on from most of the existing characters, just got to think of them as a variant i guess

i think we really got to see how AM2 goes and if they do keep Momoa as Aquaman or make him Lobo

I'm intrigued on gunn's batman casting though.
Biased sure, but a lil intrigued still.
Jon Hamm or Jeffrey Dean off the top.

it will be interesting to see who is cast as Batman. based on what we know he will be a seasoned Batman since the Bat-Family is involved. so older/more of a veteran than Battinson was in his yr 1/2 film. JDM would be amazing as a Thomas Wayne Batman but not for Bruce IMO.

Back
Top Bottom