DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Thing is, Patty Cakes is a good director. Just don't give her creative control of the script. I hate that her career stalled because of WW84.

Yea director Affleck has yet to miss

1691222848845.jpeg

Keaton is my Batman growing up, but Afflecks gritty fighting style IS Batman.
It’s halfway there. no live action film has captured the best in the world martial artist AND the gadgetry that you would see in one of the animated films.

Affleck is definitely the closest one yet but was more of a brawler.

Last edited:
It’s halfway there. no live action film has captured the best in the world martial artist AND the gadgetry that would see in one of the animated films.

Affleck is definitely the closest one yet but was more of a brawler.
love Keaton. Affleck is ok in my book. Bale, just remove that stupid acid voice. Clooney, maybe bad movie. Kilmer is ok as well. Pattinson - too skinny.

I've seen this before but it's fun to see. They definitely made the correct decision from those ones.

My favorite part is Catwoman groaning a bit as she gets on the bike at 2:46. I know the feeling trying to get my leg that high.

This is a weird statement. She's serviceable in the role as wonder woman. Outside of that she's an average actress. No body has ever overrated Gal as an actress.

The only reason she's serviceable is because that Israeli accent that she can't shakeoff actually works for WW. Gal just plays herself in every movie. She's vey pretty but she can't act at all.

she stays in her lane though, shes not trying to win an oscar, she sticks with action films and/or fantastical/cb movies

that cleopatra films the only she might be trying but i dont think anyones really taking her seriously

Back
Top Bottom