DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

she stays in her lane though, shes not trying to win an oscar, she sticks with action films and/or fantastical/cb movies

that cleopatra films the only she might be trying but i dont think anyones really taking her seriously

Gal plays her parts and knows why she's there and owns it. I ain't mad she's carried over.

Any word on Peacemaker though? They need to Deadpool him into the Gunn-verse or something.

Keaton was gliding on these foos, bat slamming, multiple batarangs, grappling gun, cape as shield. Pretty much how Batman fights.

Batfleck was just using muay Thai, krav maga :lol: had one batata de one one grappling pull.
The only Batman that fights like that is Michael Keaton lol

gal.PNG

What he gets for sitting on that project for so long hogging it for himself.
lol it was ego. His.

definitely the ego

i mean dude wanted to play shazams arch nemesis but do not want to appear in shazams film because he has a dumb ”no lose” clause in films :lol: :smh: i mean damn, he had no problem putting people over in the ring but not on the big screen

Gal Gadot definitely trash actress.

But, I thought she did her fight scenes well, her accent fits Wonder Womans' character of being from a foreign land, at worst I got something nice to look at for the movie.

She needs to put on like 15 pounds of muscle though, was too skinny last flick

Back
Top Bottom