DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Glad they pulled the plug on this haphazard *** rushed universe. Fans deserve better. Even the good movies in the run have been dragged down by the trainwrecks just by association

Did Gunn and Safran ever even comment on Cavill coming back? I know there were reports, and Cavill publicly speaking on it…but did either talk about Cavill officially being their Superman?

Attachments

• rocky brow.gif
    rocky brow.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,722
as much as i want Cavill to be Superman, gotta let the story dictate the path forward at this point.

Scrap it all if necessary.

So back to the Universe building it seems.
Yep, sounds like they're trying to do it right proactively this time instead of rushing in reactively like last time.

Just wonder what it means for the more self contained stories/movies they've released recently though. The new Batman is the strongest film they've released in a long time, really hope it doesn't get swept up by the new universe building.

They need to leave that untouched, we need more Bats stories and villains done justice by Matt Reeves :lol:

I think it's safe to assume Reeves' stuff is gonna be left alone. Pattison isn't going to commit to being Batman for a full universe rehaul anyways.

I think it's safe to assume Reeves' stuff is gonna be left alone. Pattison isn't going to commit to being Batman for a full universe rehaul anyways.
I think I read somewhere early on that the Reeves' stuff would remain in it's own universe when the news of Gunn/Safran dropped.

But I wonder as Gunn/Safran are sorting through their 10-year plan, and if they really wanted to have Battinson be there Batman....would there be a price tag he would agree to? :nerd:

Because the way I see it - You're gonna scrap the Snyder-verse. You got the Reeves-verse in it's own pocket. Then you're gonna create a whole other Gunn-verse...bruh, ****'s confusing. It would be so much better if they just built off the Reeves-verse/Battinson...

I think I read somewhere early on that the Reeves' stuff would remain in it's own universe when the news of Gunn/Safran dropped.

But I wonder as Gunn/Safran are sorting through their 10-year plan, if they really wanted to have Battinson be there Batman....would there be a price tag he would agree to? o_O

Rob's kinda a different dude that seems to live in his own world. Who knows :lol: He seems to enjoy doing more obscure indie stuff for the most part.

Yea hadn't seen anything on the topic since last night but I just saw these

They're still going ahead with the sequel plans and the spin-off shows helmed by Reeves.

Thank god :lol:, can't let the best thing they've got going rn go to waste while they try to reboot everything else.

If Battison And Cavill Are Retained Idc About A Fresh Start.

Honestly More Concerned With Gunn At The Helm... Im Just Not A Fan, Way More Misses Than Hits To Me.

Straight from the horses mouth

Sounds like a lot of the big stuff is true.

Not really sure which is not true at all cuz I can see them making the decision to completely move on and drop every actor and do something new.

I don't know where that falls with Cavill and w/e new contract he signed since at the end of the day they can cancel the contract any time they want.

That Momoa as Lobo can go either way. The character is right up Gunn's alley though.

I feel like deading WW3, AM3, and any other Snyderverse movie is going to happen.

Last edited:
:lol:

Wasn't a fan of the casting at all but the first one was solid. No idea what they were going for with the 2nd one though

Agreed.

Really enjoyed the first one, WW84 however was the drizzling ****s.

Hustling backwards, just get a new director.

Closing the book on the rest of these, especially Aquaman, doesn't sound smart at all.

got damn that wonder woman movie must have been hot hairy *** for them to say nope.

ww84 was one of the worst movies ever made. would love to see the script of the third movie to see just how bad it is.

Back
Top Bottom