DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The Meg

FamilyGuy_Single_MegMakeup_R7.jpg

The Meg 2

download (1).jpeg

I wish Steven Spielberg would go back to his sci-fi roots. A forward thinking movie (minority report) with great visuals (Ready Player One) that is somewhat original.

Not a fake biographical and remake of a movie that was a play.

made $530m on $130m budget

and many do not believe original ideas doesnt make money anymore

i can see meg 3 an dmeg 4 and meg 5 like some straight to vid type of film
Thats crazy. I didnt think the movie was that good and that many people went to see it. Must have made a killing overseas.

Thats crazy. I didnt think the movie was that good and that many people went to see it. Must have made a killing overseas.

just like dinosaurs, people love sharks

but yeah, close to $400m overseas and $150m in china alone (and probably helped to have a chinese star next to tatum)

Hustling backwards, just get a new director.

Closing the book on the rest of these, especially Aquaman, doesn't sound smart at all.

Ok so from my understanding Gunn and dem about to just do a real life crisis and end all this Snyderverse stuff and not even do it in a movie (unless the Flash is that movie). Henry Cavill is the only actor returning, as Superman in a movie that wont be MoS2 or a sequel but a new Superman movie.

:lol: Gunn more bloodthirsty than I thought. From a business standpoint it makes a lot of sense. Same things many said after Snyder was ousted. Cut your losses and stop doing any Snyder related movie.

WW1984 was so bad I'm not surprised they rejected w/e craps Patty came with this time. Time to move on

Can't wait for the new actress cast as Wonder Woman.

I get it but damn..

I mostly am bummed for Mamoa as Aquaman but really got Cavill as Superman.

Please let this be true

This funny cuz this was the role Momoa was originally rumored to play before the DCEU and just stuff about a Superman movie or a space based movie was out there.

I just hope they don't just give us the regular blond blue eyed Aquaman (and if we do its the one from the JL cartoon with a hook for a hand) after Momoa's success and seeing Marvel's success with Namor. They're getting a second chance to establish an underwater civilization again and actually world build and establish lore.

yah im not gon buy MoS2 is all of a sudden scrapped after rocky flexed his muscle and he’s still talking about bringing him back

if aquaman makes close to a billi, guaranteed the studios gon force the franchise to continue, it also mean souring one of the better directors out there in James Wan just like they dont really wanna f with rocky like that

then again momoa seemed happy about this “new dc“ thing so it might be lobo and wan could be brought in to direct it too?

we’ll see

yah im not gon buy MoS2 is all of a sudden scrapped after rocky flexed his muscle and he’s still talking about bringing him back

if aquaman makes close to a billi, guaranteed the studios gon force the franchise to continue, it also mean souring one of the better directors out there in James Wan just like they dont really wanna f with rocky like that

then again momoa seemed happy about this “new dc“ thing so it might be lobo and wan could be brought in to direct it too?

we’ll see
But if you read the article, a Black Adam sequel is dead. :lol:

But if you read the article, a Black Adam sequel is dead. :lol:

mayn, who clicks on the links?

:lol:

but again, got to wait and see who got more pull, rocky literally just tweeted BA is making profit and they’re taking steps forward…

and Deadline was just talking about the BA sequel from a few hours ago:

“Sequel and franchises are the life blood of our business,” added Singer, “They have a reduced risk profile and generally a higher upside. The fact that there are discussions about a Black Adams sequel is how a studio builds long-term sustainable value.”

I think Rocky had some pull, he obviously got Cavill back. But as soon as Gunn got hired I don't think it's gonna be there anymore

mayn, who clicks on the links?

:lol:

but again, got to wait and see who got more pull, rocky literally just tweeted BA is making profit and they’re taking steps forward…

and Deadline was just talking about the BA sequel from a few hours ago:

“Sequel and franchises are the life blood of our business,” added Singer, “They have a reduced risk profile and generally a higher upside. The fact that there are discussions about a Black Adams sequel is how a studio builds long-term sustainable value.”

He was probably trying to get ahead of tonight's news. Not to mention minimize the blowback from the news Black Adam wasn't gonna make a profit.

Variety and THR say the movie won't make a profit, but Deadline says it will. Hmmm.

He was probably trying to get ahead of tonight's news. Not to mention minimize the blowback from the news Black Adam wasn't gonna make a profit.

Variety and THR say the movie won't make a profit, but Deadline says it will. Hmmm.

waiting for Gunn to say something and rebuff on tweeter because i figure dude would be working like Feige with minimal to no leak

Back
Top Bottom