DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Its crazy to me it took that long to make that movie, 10+ years, just to end up with that script.

DC wild trash for that.

Last edited:
Yeah the battles were real good. I’d imagine the battles between him and Superman would be fire.

1670085795050.jpeg

I like him in the cartoons. Him shooting damian wayne in the face was one of my favorite scenes ever.

im actually looking forward to the flash as it can go in any which way

it could be the worse thing that ever existed or it can turn out ok or it could be amazing with ryan gosling appearing in the end...

giphy.gif

Wait the Color Purple?

They remade that?! Or is it just a re-release?

It's a new film, but it's a musical based on the stage musical instead of the novel.

Saw that superman black adam cameo clip on youtube. They really trying to make black adam as strong as superman when no one gives a damn about the character. Should’ve just kept him a villain for that lame zach levi shazam. So he’s from ancient egypt but speaks english in an american accent? Makes sense.

I didn't know they were making The Meg 2. :lol:

made $530m on $130m budget

and many do not believe original ideas doesnt make money anymore

i can see meg 3 an dmeg 4 and meg 5 like some straight to vid type of film

Saw that superman black adam cameo clip on youtube. They really trying to make black adam as strong as superman when no one gives a damn about the character. Should’ve just kept him a villain for that lame zach levi shazam. So he’s from ancient egypt but speaks english in an american accent? Makes sense.
:lol: Wait this was a hang up for you?

Very few of these movies get that detailed with characters or actors that care that much and are dedicated.

Back
Top Bottom