DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1667792781861.png
this must be rfx45 rfx45 burner account

ryan gosling as flash

willem dafoe as robin

ernie hudson as john stewart

Sounds like a vanity project. Going from that Blackhawk WWII movie to Superman.

I would not really be looking forward to the future of Superman movies with Spielberg at the helm.

He's only the guy you bring in to try and restore that old Superman feeling. I don't think that's necessary given the time and distance from Snyder's trash take.

Still think you should be trying to do something new and modernize him. Get a better director.

Nolan ain't doing it :lol: Last time they consulted him they got Snyder.

Last edited:
Sounds like a vanity project. Going from that Blackhawk WWII movie to Superman.

I would not really be looking forward to the future of Superman movies with Spielberg at the helm.

He's only the guy you bring in to try and restore that old Superman feeling. I don't think that's necessary given the time and distance smash from Snyder's trash take.

Still think you should be trying to do something new and modernize him. Get a better director.

Nolan ain't doing it :lol: Last time they consulted him they got Snyder.

thats kinda what i want for Superman. a modernized take but with some of those classic tones. i think Cavill is great in the role but hasnt been properly used even though i enjoyed MoS for the most part. we shouldve got MoS2 at this point already with all the other crap theyve put out but i guess it was best it didnt and hopefully under this new regime they can make him shine once again.

im not a huge DC fan in general but Superman deserves so much better on screen.

Yeah when I think about it Momoa has had a similar career trajectory to The Rock.

There's hype and potential these guys could be the next Sly and Arnold for action movies but they just make subpar movies.

It got to the point Hollywood stopped pushing Momoa as a leading man for any movie. The Rock meanwhile has an already established 20 year fanbase that'll keep him in movies regardless of how bad they are.

Momoa has been in the better stuff (mostly shows) though. Not saying much.

Last edited:
Probably Aquaman gonna appear on peacemaker again and smack cena around for saying he has relations with fish.

Back
Top Bottom