DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Maybe the Superman stuff is moving faster than we realize…
This is trash.

Got nothing against Liam Hemsworth but I ****** with Cavill as Geralt.

If he ain’t coming back, kill off the character. Make Liam somebody else.

This ******* trash.

Gotta shoot your shot
36A33E33-9218-4F03-B0C4-63B7AF40B2A1.gif

This is trash.

Got nothing against Liam Hemsworth but I ****ed with Cavill as Geralt.

If he ain’t coming back, kill off the character. Make Liam somebody else.

This ****ing trash.
It's interesting since the very reason the Witcher got made is because of Cavill and loves the character. Could have gotten a way better deal. It would feel weird seeing Liam as Geralt.

Last edited:
Geralt is a bland character with dry humor, expressionless sometimes. Not sure if Liam Hemsworth is a good fit

Saw Black Adam yesterday. It's the Rock playing the Rock as usual. He has to be the hero even if Black Adam is a villain.

Not one mention of Shazam (the character, not the word) Except Djimon Hounsou being in it but The Rock wants to fight Superman lol

I need a Dr. Fate movie like really

Annoying skateboard kid is the son of the dude who was leading that mob (Detective Singh from the Flash tv show)

enjoyed Black Adam way more than i thought i would over the weekend.

loved the action. story was just ok.

slow mo was a bit overused.

the tone/style of this movie is what DC should be aiming for, not a Marvel flick but comparable.

Hodge as Hawkman and Brosnan as Dr Fate SHINE! would love to see origins/backstory/side stories for them, even if done as shows via HBO Max.

theater went crazy for the mid credit scene. :nthat:

not amazing but IMO pretty damn good for a DC flick.

6/8 🤷‍♂️

Kinda surprising these two haven’t talked yet, considering Gunn is now 1/2 the leading man behind DC Studios

Don’t think its that big of a deal, just figured they would have had atleast a conversation before Cavill signed back on for Supes. But maybe Cavill is just all in regardless :lol: :pimp:

probably one of those things where they’d rather meet in person than on the phone

gunns busy still producing GotG Xmas and GotG3 and Cavills been busy promoting/doing press enola homes 2

but yeah, cavills probably all in anyways and good chance they gave him some say on how the characters gon be portrayed

Not a big deal.

Actors are cast before the directors are decided for their movies all the time. Gunn just got the job and has other obligations. A Superman movie hasn't been announced or as even in pre-production. Plus Cavill already had the role.

I'm doubting he'll be heavily involved in the 3rd movies for Aquaman and WW.

Saw Black Adam last night & enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Black Adam, Hawkman & Dr. Fate :smokin.

I'm excited or where DC is headed. Hope Gunn nails it.

Back
Top Bottom