DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Had some younger family come into town and they wanted to see black adam, so we went (had no plans to see it).

Action scenes were pretty cool, story was kind of bad. Rocks' acting was pretty bland, but Black Adams character in the comics is kind of like that. Humor is similar to Drax, but didn't pull off quite as well.

The worst parts for me was the kids scenes (corny), the skeleton demons getting washed by random civilians.
is the kids scenes as bad as this one?

The kid actor was probably the absolute worst part of the movie. Some of the action scenes were well shot but I just really can't stand DCs overall aesthetic and look every movie looks exactly the same to me. Man, that kid was a terrible actor. Dr. Fate was the best part of the movie. I didn't really like how for the first like 50 minutes of the movie. It felt like The Rock didn't say anything or explain anything or have any opinion and everyone just kind of spoke for him. That kid was a terrible actor

The end scene was the absolute best part after the credits. Of course. The character never looked better and I'm excited for what's next

i think MoS2 is gon' be good and different, cavills probably going to have more say this time around

he worked with mquarrie (lastest MI director) and was willing to direct the film and his ideas were rejected because those in charge were idiots and wanted everything snyder

i wouldnt be surprised if thats part of the deal of him coming back and it really doesnt hurt when rocky got your back

This has my attention. Why does it seem like more of a priority for Adam to face Superman as opposed to Shazam?

because rocky wants to fight superman :lol:

i truly believe in my heart that the main reason he wants superman back is to fight him and the jla, money is probably secondary :rofl: wouldnt be surprised if superman jobs to black adam

they should be equal in power iirc but shazam has a mind of a kid

i was thinking that exact thing when they showed the shazam 2 trailer before black adam, he was struggling to control his powers and abilities

in the books, its years of experience vs kid experience and trying hard to be a hero and following supes in not trying to kill (holding back) while we know BA has no issue at all in turning anyone into dust

Felt the same way after justice league & Batman v. Superman.

Too fast, too soon :lol:

Tell a good, self contained story with no cameos from any other super big name.

Then tell at least 1 more for one of the characters.

Then put the big names on screen together.

When you just throw a bunch of characters & cameos on the screen, 9/10 times you’re trying to make up for a subpar story.

Which was the case yet again :lol:

because rocky wants to fight superman :lol:

i truly believe in my heart that the main reason he wants superman back is to fight him and the jla, money is probably secondary :rofl: wouldnt be surprised if superman jobs to black adam
Hope he and the ones in charge realize he can have just as entertaining fights with Shazam. Maybe even better cause their so much history to draw from.

All of this **** still looks pretty convoluted but a decent Superman with Cavill has on board for now atleast

they could do worse?

that would be my immediate reaction

he’s good friends with a lot of good directors so he can probably lure them in and he isnt overly dark, just cant go full gunn like taiki going full taika

i guess we’ll see more mikaelas sexy cameos and probably a lot of gotg cast coming in to play some roles, kill off starlord and then cast pratt as booster gold and karen as poison ivy and batista as bane :lol:

just need stonecold as the new lex luthor

lex.png

Back
Top Bottom