DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Now that most of y’all have seen it any word on how well the movie did in terms of viewers?

streaming services doesnt usually reveal them and when they do, its difficult to tell what reala nd whats bs since its theyre the only ones seeing them

with that said, it was reported the hbo max servers did crash several times

streaming services doesnt usually reveal them and when they do, its difficult to tell what reala nd whats bs since its theyre the only ones seeing them

with that said, it was reported the hbo max servers did crash several times
Yeah, my viewing stuck a handful of times while I was watching last night. Thankfully never in a critical moment or during any dialogue. Probably doesn't help that it's streaming in 4K, or at least did through my Xfinity service.

As for viewer #'s, yeah, I don't think they often put out hard #s, but if it does really well I'd expect WB to put out some statement about it's overall VOD ranking Monday, especially if Falcon & Winter Soldier doesn't do particularly well (at least, compared to WandaVision's #s).

yea i already seen theatre justice league but dont remember anything from it at all. wanted to watch it to remember it but **** it 6 hours is od

i watched half of it today. i don’t think i watched the theatrical release. i know i watched batman vs. superman and didn’t like it. anyway, it was ok so far. i guess if i need to compare it to marvel movies, it doesn’t have the heart that the MCU shows did. it was still was a decent time killer but that could change after i watch the rest next week.

Finished it....
Flash at the end :pimp:
Superman @ the end :pimp:
The end :pimp:
Steffaniepups @ the end :lol:. Had all that shiny chrome and still died in debt :smh: 50,000 worlds :rofl:

I REALLY wanna see where Snyder was gonna take this.

HATE Jokers laugh. Still wanna see what he does with the role tho

Snyder discussed this in a pretty good NY Times interview this week:

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 8.45.27 PM.png

It's a really good interview, and gives a good sense of what he wanted to do with the DCEU in general

Watched both back to back . Prefer the Snyder’s version . Cyborg with the goro arms through me off .

Started it early afternoon and finished straight shot, I enjoyed it. I’ve only seen the first version once and watching this cut reminded me of how forgettable it was. I’m not a huge DC guy but I enjoyed Man of Steel, Aquaman, and Shazaam.

Not sure if I’m paying to watch the Flash movie but I’d pay to watch another Superman movie if it’s Cavill, likely watching the next Aquaman too.

Snyder really had Steppenwolf looking like an angry cat / Pig the Pug mashup :lol:

Steppenwolf’s design is actually the only change I didn’t like that Snyder made, otherwise, it’s a significantly better iteration compared to Whedon’s cut. Snyder really had Aquaman get washed in EVERY fight tho :lol:

It definitely left me wanting more and to see how the Darkseid saga would end.

Snyder discussed this in a pretty good NY Times interview this week:

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 8.45.27 PM.png

It's a really good interview, and gives a good sense of what he wanted to do with the DCEU in general

this idea is something you do at the very end like the animated movies

that’s just another reason why dc f’d up putting snyder in charge

you could give him his own isolated thing and just call it the justice league movies or whatever

but how the hell do you just go back to the regular universe of movies after all of this

not saying they don’t need to tackle some of these storylines and plot points.. But you gotta legit build out your characters so we actually care when stuff happens

to compare to the MCU, we had multiple movies of Loki screwing over Thor amongst others before getting to his death.. so we’ve seen his growth.. having also spent time with him, we get the version of him that escapes in 2012, hasn’t gone through all of those things to have the growth that lead to his sacrifice

but that’s why developing your characters is important, we understand when stuff happens.. and more importantly we care

Watched both back to back . Prefer the Snyder’s version . Cyborg with the goro arms through me off .

'Borg had them SpiderMan Instant Kill arms :lol:

Darkseid got beat so bad he aint even realize AntiLife was on Earf :lol: .......like a bank robber who never got the diamonds out the safe cuz he was strugglin with the cashiers :lol:

Steppanwolf feelings was hurt when he lost his horn :lol:

He wont **** without his armor.

Seems like he normally can take over a planet with ease but 50,000 just sounded tedious to him. Would probably be harder to FIND them all then to destroy them

Flashes running form still annoyed the hell out of me

i liked conceptual stuff they were doing.. just didn’t get what exactly they were going for

also while Ezra obviously did more, dude was still annoying

Back
Top Bottom