DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Saw the whole thing a few hours ago.

It was ok, nothing great except for the age of heroes, the Amazon scenes and Amber Heard :evil:

A few things.

Couldn't stand Barry Allen. Corny line after corny line.

Ray Fischer sucks. His scenes bored me the most.

Martian Man Hunter :smh: IDK what worse, him, Apocalypse is Fox-Men or Sabertooth in Fox-Men.

I Will post the rest in spoilers

How many slow motion scenes were there? Not talking about any of the flash scenes. Felt like it was every 10 minutes.

What is this algorithm they are looking for?

What the blue hell was that Joker laugh?

LOL this was a realistic portrayal of batman in this, dude has no powers everyone else is doing cool sh*** and son is tryna kill aliens with gadgets and machine guns. :rofl:

Lois straight up saved his life. Superman was about to cook that ***. :rofl:

When the 4 Super Friends used their powers to get out of Superman's ship. I just pictured Batman running up the stairs to get out of the ship to join them. That's why it took him so long.

Saw the whole thing a few hours ago.

It was ok, nothing great except for the age of heroes, the Amazon scenes and Amber Heard :evil:

A few things.

Couldn't stand Barry Allen. Corny line after corny line.

Ray Fischer sucks. His scenes bored me the most.

Martian Man Hunter :smh: IDK what worse, him, Apocalypse is Fox-Men or Sabertooth in Fox-Men.

I Will post the rest in spoilers

How many slow motion scenes were there? Not talking about any of the flash scenes. Felt like it was every 10 minutes.

What is this algorithm they are looking for?

What the blue hell was that Joker laugh?

Just finished it. Much better than Whedon's version. I wasn't a fan of the score/soundtrack, constant slow motion and CGI though.

Also man Amber heard is ridiculously beautiful but crazy as hell too

complete forgot shes got this weird accent in jl thats completely gone in AM

also, i dont think this is a spoiler but why did he not just adapt the aquaman movie talking underwaterthing? they were communicating like dolphins without the air bubble and glad james wan didnt go with that :lol:

i get it, he wanted to do his version and stick to his original plans but that was one thing that was just better in AM that he could have just adapted

Just started, already better

nkt saying goo, because dialogue ain’t great

but looks better.. don’t get the ratio thou

At this point I think a few things need to happen

- Clean house of the execs and creatives at WB
- Amazonians HBO Max series
- Batman and Joker series (probably impossible)
- Animated Justice league 2 series
- Bring Cavill Back
- Have somebody supervise Patty cause WW84 sucked
:lol: None of that is happening.

JUST FINISHED WATCHING AND THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME. DEF WAS THE JUSTICE LEAGUE WE DESERVED. DC NEEDS TO GO AHEAD AND EMBRACE THE R RATING FOR ALL THEIR HERO FILMS. I MUCH PREFER THE DARKER, GRITTIER FEEL OF THEIR MOVIES JUXTAPOSED AGAINST MARVEL'S MORE FAMILY/KID FRIENDLY FILMS.

CYBORG AND FLASH SHINED. ESPECIALLY CYBORG. NOT SURE WHY ALL THEIR SCENES WERE ELIMINATED FROM THE OG FILM.

FIGHT SCENES WERE ALSO MUCH BETTER. CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE READY TO LEAVE THAT ALL ON THE CUTTING ROOM TABLE. LITERALLY ALL THE BEST SCENES WERE CUT :lol:

Zach snyder has the right vehicle

this ain’t it.. sucker punch or watchmen, ain’t it

like 300 was that right level of not trying to be smart or not needing to be

i wish he was more honest with himself and movie executives were smarter

like some of this shh is unnecessarily heavy handed or bad

JUST FINISHED WATCHING AND THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME. DEF WAS THE JUSTICE LEAGUE WE DESERVED. DC NEEDS TO GO AHEAD AND EMBRACE THE R RATING FOR ALL THEIR HERO FILMS. I MUCH PREFER THE DARKER, GRITTIER FEEL OF THEIR MOVIES JUXTAPOSED AGAINST MARVEL'S MORE FAMILY/KID FRIENDLY FILMS.

CYBORG AND FLASH SHINED. ESPECIALLY CYBORG. NOT SURE WHY ALL THEIR SCENES WERE ELIMINATED FROM THE OG FILM.

FIGHT SCENES WERE ALSO MUCH BETTER. CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE READY TO LEAVE THAT ALL ON THE CUTTING ROOM TABLE. LITERALLY ALL THE BEST SCENES WERE CUT :lol:

Cyborg and Flash were the MVP. They were using Flash as a spark plug the entire movie :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom