DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Yea but Whedon reshot a ton and changed a ton of things. Sooooo many things was reshot. Anyways I'll let you guys hash it out, gotta get some sleep 😴
Yeah but as far as Snyder and what they had before he left wasn't enough to release a complete theatrical release.

Y’all act like people don’t hate watch. This isn’t a new concept. People love watching bad movies to be entertained. I watched ww84 with that intent. :lol:
man ww84 sucking really caught me off guard.

that **** hurt my soul forreal

it got great reviews at first and its set in the 80’s!

THE ******* 80’S!!!

How do you **** a movie up set in the greatest ******* decade of all time????

****!!!!!

1616074550860.gif

Watch the first hour........ so far it’s looking like the movie takes the long way to get to the same house :lol: more characters are getting screen time but when you know the end result none of it feels like it matters

4 hours just wasn’t a smart decision. They takeaway the slow motion shots I think the movie would be an hour and a half :rofl:

man ww84 sucking really caught me off guard.

that **** hurt my soul forreal

it got great reviews at first and its set in the 80’s!

THE ****ING 80’S!!!

How do you **** a movie up set in the greatest ****ing decade of all time????

****!!!!!

1616074550860.gif
Yeah. That movie had legitimate expectations and ended up being trash from start to finish.

:lol: Man put this on my widescreen monitor thinking it would be better on widescreen but it's legit worse, a small 4 sided box in the middle of the screen. I def forgot all my aspect ratio knowledge to even attempt it, TV it is.

Yeah I’m watching and I’m liking what I’m seeing so far but I’m not deep into it yet.

looks fine on my tv with the ratio.
image.jpg

You get used to it but it’s beyond stupid. It’s 2021. Guess it saves on some cgi? They needed it. Some spots are ROUGH

Yeah I’m watching and I’m liking what I’m seeing so far but I’m not deep into it yet.

looks fine on my tv with the ratio.
image.jpg

don’t think I’ve ever actually watched the whole movie, but this screenshot is reminding me of immortals

brief, non-spoilery thoughts now that im wide awake and done a 9mile run...

seems like a lot of the jokes and the gal butt swooping shots were whedons including ezra falling on her bewbs so thats kind of a big change

unfortunately you wont be able to help but compare it to whedons, it essentially the same plot points, you do get to a somewhat the same but also different ending, the threat seems bigger scale in this one while whedon kind of rushed through it

the journey is much better and makes more sense, yes its the longer route but its also the better route to each character

r-rating is unnecessary, it just added a few blood mist and such

overall this is a snyder fan service for the most part, it makes sense since his die-hards got the movie made but if yall already hate the snyderverse and style, you're probably set in your ways and gon' hate it as much as the first one no matter what and we'll definitely see the same complaint but if you're mind is kind of open and somewhat able to ignore whedons, you might, possibly enjoy this version

there needs to be an "editors edition" where they just get the best editor in the world that can sum up the movie and make it tight, it can possibly be a very good 3-3.5 hr movie/series if snyder didnt want to put everything he shot in the film

Started it last night. **** made me fall asleep, so continuing it today. Some of the shots Zack added were cool, but overall, it still wasn't far off from the trash that Whedon had made.

Yo Bruce's reasoning and "faith" in bringing Supes back to life is just as bat **** insane (pun intended) as his 1% chance Supes might be bad reasoning so I should kill him logic.

It makes no sense :lol:

Just finished the movie and I thought it was decent. I was entertained.
4 Hours was a bit much.
Rated-R just so the F-bombs could be dropped?
I thought we'd see more Darkseid.
Didn't see the Whedon release because of all the reviews. Not sure if I want to invest my time to watch and compare the two.

And still..Gal Gadot can have it all.

Hour 2 done. Movie is a chore at this point and almost just needs to be a mini series. Again, more character screen time but they don’t add to the character. I can wait to finish the movie at this point

An hour in and taking a break. Synder's insistence on everything being '300' style from the visuals to even the damn music in these Amazon scenes got me annoyed already. Steppenwolf looks a lot better for sure though.

An hour in and taking a break. Synder's insistence on everything being '300' style from the visuals to even the damn music in these Amazon scenes got me annoyed already. Steppenwolf looks a lot better for sure though.

There were a few scenes I liked. I liked the battle sequence against Darkseid when he first got defeated by the defenders.

The Amazonian fight scenes were ok

But the movie in its entirety is boring as hell.

Back
Top Bottom