DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

this should have released at midnight est... now im probably gon end up with no sleep

Wasn't mad at it..Def better than the OG in terms of everything.

- Multiverse :ohwell:
- Aquaman choir :stoneface: :stoneface: :lol::lol: reminded me of Mid Sommar
- Joker x Bats :pimp::lol:
- Sups really was about to smoke Bats :wow::wow::wow:
- Martian Hunter out of nowhere :pimp::pimp::pimp:
- WW chopping heads off :evil::evil::pimp::pimp:
- Black Suit Sups :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
- Alpha Cyborg :pimp::pimp:

Honestly would rather GL over aqua man but I get it Jason M brings in females

9EF8E743-32FA-45C5-BCCA-C20D1C780B6A.gif

Oh so we starting off in slow motion just off rip to let you know, screams and everything.

:smh:

This dude Zack is wylin. The pacing is unnecessarily slow and all of this music. Got me skipping past scenes I already saw.
midnight pst, pretty much in an hour and a half... i should be napping right now :lol:
It'll be great Nyquil a hour in then.

Last edited:
Y’all dramatic as ****.:rofl:

There are a billion movies out there, and most of them aren’t Frankenstein rehashes. Some of y’all are gluttons for punishment. You could have known going in to this if you were going to allow yourself to enjoy any aspect of this by now, man.:lol::smh:

:rofl: at deciding this was going to suck a year ago then sitting thru 4 hours of it just to tell other people it sucks :lol:

3:59am here on the Best Coast and just finished it :lol:

Amazing how diff this movie felt even though we had the basic layout. Amazing how much you'll see what was reshot with Whedon. Heck, amazing it's even here and we're watching/discussing it Lol. Too late for me to jot down everything but it was worlds better than what we got in 2017. Can't believe this didn't get green lit the first go round. They shoulda had Zack take out some of the extra composition and some of the slow motions he loves so much and get this to a 3 hour movie for the theaters and WB woulda been golden Lol.

its better for sure

it is slow, snyders editing issue is still there, questionable music and too much slowmo but it is better overall

i think its probably better to say i liked it better

and i get why ray would be mad, dudes screentime was cut by like 80%

I stopped watching around 40 min maybe? After Wolf smashed the Amazons and went to Russia.

It wasn't finished the first go around. Whedon then came in and did his version with what already existed.
Yea but Whedon reshot a ton and changed a ton of things. Sooooo many things was reshot. Anyways I'll let you guys hash it out, gotta get some sleep 😴

Back
Top Bottom