DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I was gonna complain about spoilers lol.

Then I'm like, we've all seen this movie already.

Its literally just the directors cut.

Same concept. Just a different route. The additional footage definitely does more for the film than BvS. There’s very Snyder moments, but the action is definitely worthwhile IMO, especially the extended Amazon fight scene and the Darkseid battle.

oh, it’s true - Cyborg and Flash were definitely the MVPs of the film.

Pretty sure that’s the same look Amber gave Johnny Depp right before he decided marry her...Ol’ boy decided to risk it all...

Coincidentally, it’s probably the same look she used to get every single role she’s ever gotten 😂...

Last edited:
Deathstroke still look like a “smile for the camera even though I don’t want to be here pic.” :lol:

Still mad this is at 4:3 ratio tho!

Couldn't put that in a spoiler huh lol
Yeah calm down & throw all that in a spoiler. Damn its like 1 day before it comes out :lol:

4B7F1270-3EDD-48F3-ABB1-5818D42F5008.gif

No reason to be a ****, you know there are fans here looking forward to it. What do you get out of doing that?

Next time quote me if you have something to say to me, that way I can give you a proper response. Also, aren’t you in the MCU thread? This is nothing new for me.

I posted pics of what can already be found in trailers, comic book sites, and even the original film. So it’s different because it’s a photo from my tv? It’s not like I posted the black suit supes which is iconic enough for people to see on their own despite its availability.

What fans are you referring to? The countless that swear they aren’t interested in the film or film he owns that talk about how overhyped it is and how they don’t care? Or better yet, the ones that don’t plan on sitting through 4 hours of rehash?

Don’t let a day get you so tight. In less than a day this thread will be talking about it. If anything, maybe some may find the film more interesting now because of my pics taken from the last few minutes of the film.

Besides, it’s not a new film. It’s just a Director’s Cut of the film. Regardless of how you view it, technically, it’s not a new film. Just an existing one with bonus material.

Next time quote me if you have something to say to me, that way I can give you a proper response. Also, aren’t you in the MCU thread? This is nothing new for me.

I posted pics of what can already be found in trailers, comic book sites, and even the original film. So it’s different because it’s a photo from my tv? It’s not like I posted the black suit supes which is iconic enough for people to see on their own despite its availability.

What fans are you referring to? The countless that swear they aren’t interested in the film or film he owns that talk about how overhyped it is and how they don’t care? Or better yet, the ones that don’t plan on sitting through 4 hours of rehash?

Don’t let a day get you so tight. In less than a day this thread will be talking about it. If anything, maybe some may find the film more interesting now because of my pics taken from the last few minutes of the film.

Besides, it’s not a new film. It’s just a Director’s Cut of the film. Regardless of how you view it, technically, it’s not a new film. Just an existing one with bonus material.

:lol: relax

There are like 6-9 actual DCEU and Zack Snyder fans that post in here that don't fall in to any of those categories who loved MoS, BvS, and other stuff like SS.

So yeah maybe those ppl aren't trying to get spoiled.

I don't see the big deal but they complaining for a reason.

Ill nevrr watch Shazam again.

BVS was a sleeping pill

Josstice League was the Most Disappointing Movie in my entire life.

I keep forgetting that I saw Birds of Prey. i remember liking it tho.

Suicide Squad was ok. I liked the wiggling chick. I liked the way she wiggled.

Going to the theater to see Wonder Woman and seeing generations and generations of women cramming into the theater was DOPE to see. The experience was better than the movie. That said......

Ill never watch Wonder Woman again. :lol:

Aquaman was good.

MOS was a masterpiece. By far FARRRRR my favorite version of Superman.

chill shazam was good, BVS had the best batman clearing out a room sequence ever, josstice league violated, birds of prey..i'd smash like a few of those broads, suicide squad...you like the way she wiggled? bruh lol. i couldn't take a shakira shakin chick as a villain seriously. watching the animated assault on arkham before this really did it for me tho....WW was solid tho the end fight was kind of weak imo. would get gal gadot pregnant tho. aquaman was aight. MOS is my fav but im not comparing to comics.

I didn't hate Birds of Prey or even think it was THAT bad. It was mediocre. A clear Deadpool ripoff that failed (DP isn't even that good to be copying like that anyway).

But at that point after how terribad BvS was to me I don't even approach the DC movies the same anymore. I haven't encountered a movie worse from them so I've been more generous to JL, Shazam, Aquaman, etc.

I think it was just as bad.

Like they rushed to that moment and completely botched using their A-list trio and villains. The idea of that movie on paper minus Zack Snyder should've been cinematic greatness.

So now I cant even be angry at how bad things are cuz I don't have any hope for things to get better.

Good to hear. Check the comic book thread for recommendations if you need any.

I gotta say I don't even come at DC movies from a comics angle cuz I've never liked DC that much and am no super expert with their comics. I've read some but what makes me extra critical is how great DC's animated shows were under Bruce Timm and Dwayne McDuffie among others. Not to mention I also really liked Smallville and have always been a Batman fan in any medium.

That the movies are this bad were inexcusable. Add in the racist ****

wait. racism? put me on, i think i missed something? also totally agree, i think WB was trying to cash in on the avengers formula without building a foundation. not sure how much of that was WB or snyder tho.

Would You Guys Consider Birds Of Prey And Suicide Squad The Weakest Movies In The DCEU? If Not What Do You?

suicide squad did solid casting..viola davis as waller is A1 casting. the woman is a marvel of an actor. just the story was dumb. birds of prey wasn't that crazy of a story either. disappointing with the ending tho (black mask outcome) but this is inline with WB crappy DCEU vision.

I Probably Slander Birds Of Prey/Suicide Squad Because They Are The Bottom Of The Barrel Of The DCEU To Me. I Felt Like They Were The Only Two Movies Were I Didnt Want To See Any Of The Characters Again. Also Not A Huge Margot Robbie Fan.

GOOD
Aquaman
MoS
WW
Shazam

OK (Slight Letdown)
BvS
Justice League

BAD
WW84
SS
BoP

I'd prolly put aquaman as OK, but im not mad at good. the animated version is pretty close to it...i think i enjoyed the animated one better tho. more JL characters.

wait. racism? put me on, i think i missed something? also totally agree, i think WB was trying to cash in on the avengers formula without building a foundation. not sure how much of that was WB or snyder tho.
Racist on several levels. There's some things Fisher has brought to light about Geoff Johns and the DC execs and president as far as how black characters have been treated recently; the whole all the black ppl cut from the theatrical version of JL.

That aside, DC just hasn't really ever been about promoting a black superhero or raising the notoriety of the few black heroes they do have.

There have been several reports of former employees alleging racism over the decades. Just Google dc comics and racism or DCEU + racism or any other variation.

Back
Top Bottom