DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I dont really believe any of these people to be honest. I expectations are low from the start just because I had issues with general story decisions since BVS that an 8 hour cut of this movie wouldn't help me feel better about.

Just hear to be entertained at this point

If that's out of 10 I have a hard time believing that score. It's hard for me to believe this will be received worst than what was released in theaters
That's the thing though, in general I wouldn't say Zack Snyder is a better director than Joss Whedon. Even though in this case, the theatrical release was Whedon trying to put together a movie off someone else's work he had not created from scratch.

Given how bad BvS was and that was all Snyder I can easily see his JL being worse than what we got.

A 3 out of 10, that just seems unreasonable. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to like this movie and I’m not even comparing it quality wise to what was released because that was pretty much a melting pot of multiple ideas and agendas put together so it wouldn’t even be fair. I just can’t imagine it being that awful because everything before while bad wasn’t that level horribleness.

Well to me at least

Staying away from the reviews...I mean what’s the point. I am see it either way.
Re-watch BvS but the UE...it is certainly a must rewatch.
Anyways Thursday is almost here. Let Go.

GAMESPOT : 3/10
The same Gamespot that named Birds of Prey 2020's Movie of the Year :lol: ...and I personally hated that wannabe deadpool 2 movie.

Zach Snyder has a very distinct style of storytelling...a style im a fan of. Odds are most of these reviewers/viewers made up their minds about this film a looooong time ago, either because they dislike his portrayal of DC characters, or dislike DC characters in general. When it comes to the SnyderCut, true fans could care less what score it gets, the simple fact that WB gave in and finally released this version is enough of a victory IMO.

Last edited:
Read it as an ol Christian Kansas farmer believing the world wasnt ready to have their beliefs shattered...
Pretty realistic if you think about it...but I hear u.
Lol that’s a reach :lol: it was just bad writing. If he died from a heart attack it would of changed everything to something meaningful. So ******* simple but Snyder wanted an action scene

A 3 out of 10, that just seems unreasonable. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to like this movie and I’m not even comparing it quality wise to what was released because that was pretty much a melting pot of multiple ideas and agendas put together so it wouldn’t even be fair. I just can’t imagine it being that awful because everything before while bad wasn’t that level horribleness.

Well to me at least
Yeah, dc jokes aside people have their minds made up/ are just comparing this to the first version. Scores will be all over the place.

I barely remember the og JL. Just the Superman vs The League scene. And that’s my problem with the og, it’s boring and forgettable. a justice league, movie something that’s I’ve been waiting for, shouldn’t be that.

“She was very clear about what the Amazons were supposed to be. And I think that there had originally been some idea that the Amazons had been deeply traumatized by some kind of horrible event that involved mass rape. And Patty just said, ‘Hm, no. No, no, we’re not gonna put that on those Amazons. We don’t want to start out seeing them as victims, and why would we? Let’s just get rid of that part and make sure that these are heroes in their own terms. They’ve not been part of the victims of history. They are these unbelievably courageous women and we’re not gonna saddle them with a trauma from the outset. We’re going to have them be received by people on the basis of who they are. What is their culture? Why are they so fierce? What does it mean to live on an island where there are no guys?’ It made so much sense, you know? You needed them to have a very uncomplicated background in order to be able to just accept them as the heroes that they are.”

Back
Top Bottom