DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

i think they confirmed no theater release, only bluray

then again things can easily change if the snyderettes goe sup in arms on the socials

Reviews read just like the first impressions of JL 2017. The fact that many early reviews admit to its similarity to JL 2017 on top of that :sick:

Reviews read just like the first impressions of JL 2017. The fact that many early reviews admit to its similarity to JL 2017 on top of that :sick:
The plot of the movie is the same. It’s still mother boxes and steppenwolf. That was never going to change

for those that don’t know, Snyder shothours and hours of footage. WB wanted a MCU esque light and “fun” movie so they brought in whedon, had him basically reshoot most of the movie and edited it all together.

Snyder then comes back, trashes all of the whedon footage, takes his original hours long cut, finishes the VFX work and shoots a few additional scenes.

the plot is the same, however the editing, character depth, scene framing etc is all different. For example cyborgs entire arc was cut by WB. The final battle is vastly different. The initial last battle is a lot longer and there’s new knightmare stuff

Last edited:
honestly i dont remember the justice league movie. might have to watch it again lol
I saw it in theaters and that was it. Usually I watch movies at least once at home but eh. It wasn’t bad, I just don’t remember much of it. Same with BvS

Clowns did Cavill dirty with no MOS 2 and that trash BvS.

The visuals and fight scenes in MOS were amazing. Costume department killed it too.

Faora, General Zod & Nam-Ek :pimp:

Faora :evil: clark should've hit first then, flipped on zod and them.

no man of steel 2 is criminal. i really enjoyed bvs because there were a lot of things i liked, but there were some...flaws, that really took away from what it could've/should've been.

Clowns did Cavill dirty with no MOS 2 and that trash BvS.

The visuals and fight scenes in MOS were amazing. Costume department killed it too.

Faora, General Zod & Nam-Ek :pimp:
The story and editing is what killed that movie. So many ideas thrown into it and none of them panned out right. All said, that movie is by far better than any other DC movie that came after it.

Haha didn’t say I didn’t like MOS. Movie was serviceable but had some really stupid parts like pa Kent’s death.

Ironically, 300 is one of my favorite movies
I really liked MoS. But Pa Kent’s death was wack to me too, easily the worse part of the movie by a mile.

I haven’t watched the movie in awhile, but I remember being in the theater like “that’s how you gonna off Pa Kent?” I get what they were trying to do - put Clark in a position to hide the secret at all costs, but they could have found a better way of doing it.

* > suicide squad

Fixed.

After Reading/Seeing Early Reviews Of The Synder Cut It Seems Like The Blame For The Theatrical Cut Failing Is Going To Come Back To Trying To Keep Up With The Joneses.

Positive Note To Hear So Far That The Synder Cut Seems Solid.

Back
Top Bottom