DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1615581881265.jpeg

>D

I’m sorry but maybe he gets a pass for that ONCE but all his movies are dark and slow motion. His style played out more than 10 years ago

It is played but it does look good and he’s creative. Trust me I hate Snyder too and he’s a finesser but I’m not gonna hate on that. I just wish he’d switch it up a bit. If we got a whole movie of that battle with green lanterns, Amazonians etc it would look good.

It is played but it does look good and he’s creative. Trust me I hate Snyder too and he’s a finesser but I’m not gonna hate on that. I just wish he’d switch it up a bit. If we got a whole movie of that battle with green lanterns, Amazonians etc it would look good.
Naw man. He has no pacing or versatility. The whole thing is muddy and dark mess from start to finish. His BS hasn’t worked since 300. That was 2007

Sounds like they're trying pretty hard to convince me this is good from those tweets.

The same way a lot of yall in here lied to me about the ultimate edition of BvS.

:wow: homie BUGGIN'

he spent 12 hours watching this???? :lol:
That's the kinda hyperbole where I know this is the usual puff pieces where its always nothing but positive reviews.

I forget which DC movie it is where they had the same overhyped reviews and the movie turned out to be super trash :lol:

Last edited:
A 4:3 film in 2021 is a no-go for me.

Honestly, that ain't even top 5 of concerns when watching this movie. I'm a die hard IMAX fan, but seeing that my local IMAX is closed until further notice, i would have preferred widescreen aspect ratio. having said that, I'm watching this on my 65" 4k HDR, so I'm not about to complain.

new trailer

trailer better than Josstice League

im only in it for the spectacle btw

first dope trailer for this movie, and I'm officially hype. can't event front anymore. WB has violated already with a few movies, but i can't help it. and I'm betting this thread is top 5 threads in general/NT by this weekend, snyder got everyone in here divided.

some of them work for fandango, slashfilms and collider but at the end of the day you take it with a grain of salt because even your most trusted reviewer you can disagree with

a couple of those guys i always see talking about films before release that arent really biased

The reviews for this movie won’t be worth anything one way or the other because they have the first version to compare it to and their minds are most likely set. Really gotta just go in and see it yourself. I’ll break this up in 3 sittings, maybe 2............. maybe 4 if it’s terrible

Back
Top Bottom