DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

hmm interesting. they def would have to establish the JL's awareness of darkseid at least to some degree before he pulls up and fisticuffs right? i doubt it will be to the degree thanos got established/screentime, but at this point i need to not compare to marvel in general..
Yeah keep Avengers and Marvel all the way out your mind. You'd be better off comparing this to the DCAU and being disappointed.

Again, I'm just going off of what I read from the alleged leaked storyboards of what Zack Snyder originally intended for JL part 1 and part 2 cuz initially the first JL movie would've been just one part.

Darkseid isn't in it a lot. Steppenwolf is like the main villain of part one and going off what Snyder said while longer and he did add things, the movie still ends on a cliffhanger. Darkseid is only in the 3rd act of part 2 as like the villain they fight cuz in part 2 after Lex Luthor is running around forming his supervillain team before everything goes to **** and the movie is then all Knightmare world and Flash changing the past to save a few ppl which takes us back to part 1 ending differently.

From all the trailers I've seen I expect some Steppenwolf talking with Darkseid, him coming to earth again and maybe dialogue with Superman in the final fight but not a lot when I see how Darkseid looks.

Last edited:
Damn Deadshot looks goofy now.

And imagine getting a chance to redo a big ol huge blockbuster spectacle specifically for home streaming and thinking, "I know what they need, a 4:3 ratio".

omg now #restorethesnyderverse is trending

these people just need to get over it for gods sake

1615514586396.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom