"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Kelsey Grammer's cameo/return as beast was suppose to be bigger but their was scheduling differences between this and his other role....on Transformers: Age of Extinction

Nah they wouldn't scrap his storyline. Professor was gonna fill him in and Styker isn't dead.

I know Stryker wasn't dead but dudes life was just saved by a mutant so maybe that changed the course of his actions and the weapon x program, also when Logan was pulled from the lake I thought "ok now here is when Stryker takes him to experiment" but it turns out it was Raven so I'm thinking she saves him and takes him to Xavier there after and that's his new origin, no weapon x program, which sucks, adamantium claws >>>>

I know Stryker wasn't dead but dudes life was just saved by a mutant so maybe that changed the course of his actions and the weapon x program, also when Logan was pulled from the lake I thought "ok now here is when Stryker takes him to experiment" but it turns out it was Raven so I'm thinking she saves him and takes him to Xavier there after and that's his new origin, no weapon x program, which sucks, adamantium claws >>>>

He's gonna get them eventually though.

What I'm noticing is ppl that normally never tweet or instagram or Facebook about comic book movies are talking about DoFP on my timelines.

I've only seen that happen with The Avengers.

It'll happen with any type of movie that's getting critical acclaim. I had friends who aren't into these type of movies watch Cap 2 multiple times.

This didn't happen with Cap 2. I saw chatter between the usual suspects on the social networks but not from Uber casual fans.

A $700 million box office isn't from CBM fans only. A CBM fan only type movie was The first Cap and Thor.

Are you really telling me what I did or didn't see on my own social networks?

A 700 million movie has nothing to do with word of mouth. The ASM2 was received with poor word of mouth on the networks but it's on track to 700

Last edited:
movie was dope and tied in all the previous movies as best as possible, considering the previous damage

Don't confuse complicated with deep.

Stryker got Wolverine at the end of the movie. He fished him out of the water. Mystique had already left, Strkyer said 'ill keep this one' and moved on.

Wolverine seemed pointless in this movie as a whole. He didn't do anything special and they made him wack without his Adetimanuin...but he's also been fighting with them for the last forty years, so he'll have to relearn how to fight without it again.

Stryker got Wolverine at the end of the movie. He fished him out of the water. Mystique had already left, Strkyer said 'ill keep this one' and moved on.

Wolverine seemed pointless in this movie as a whole. He didn't do anything special and they made him wack without his Adetimanuin...but he's also been fighting with them for the last forty years, so he'll have to relearn how to fight without it again.

That's how they say he is in the early comics. He's often on the side making sly remarks and what not.

You didn't see the eyes?

Wolverine was not pointless, no one else could make the trip.

What? That was Mystique as Stryker. Either he saves him or she is responsible for Wolvies Claws.

My only jaw with the Film was the last scene on the past should of had a bigger action scene. There were so many sentinels and I would of loved to see Beast, Wolvie, Peter take some down.

Lol exactly. I think you're very poor with arguments bro, that was the point of my initial post.

I'm not arguing anything. I made a statement, you simply said more people on your social networks are talking about this film.

Stryker at the end WAS Mystique. Anyways, my guess is Logan is going to end up getting the adamantium from Apocalypse. Probably going to end up being one of the horsemen.

What? That was Mystique as Stryker. Either he saves him or she is responsible for Wolvies Claws.

My only jaw with the Film was the last scene on the past should of had a bigger action scene. There were so many sentinels and I would of loved to see Beast, Wolvie, Peter take some down.

I can't see why Mystique would do that. Did they even interact much in the film?

Last edited:
No, I didn't see the eyes, not when they were on the boat. I'm going to need a screencap because I saw here limp away, and Stryker looked like he was sweet standing there, which would make sense.

Mystique saving wolverine makes no sense in the movie, they have no connection...but Stryker saving him is necessary. So, not saying it wasn't her...no I'm saying it wasn't her because that would have been stupid, if it was her, that's stupid.

And they contrived sending wolverine, they made up Kittys whole power set. wolverine is the franchise, in the comics they sent Kitty back.

This movie and that Didler screw up so much stuff. They shoulda just made the age of apocalypse prequel with them in the 80s...honestly they should have went Sony and just did a reboot, using the young Prof X and Magneto, don't insult me by trying to make this pseudo string theory universe make sense...stick to the comics or don't, but don't do some hybrid.

Mystique did that because she is J-LAW and they're gonna make her the center of everything.

I actually liked how they had Wolverine take a step back in this movie, when he would usually have the spotlight on him. Yeah, he's still the main protagonist but he didnt get much shine IMO, he spent like 90% of his screen time talking to people on planes and then getting his *** thrown into the river by Magneto :lol:

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but by Mystique retrieving Wolverine that ultimately leads to Scott and Jean not dying. Cuz by Striker never putting Logan thru the Weapon X program means the actions from X-Men 2 never happened, meaning Jean never died, and by Jean not dying the Phoenix never emerged to kill Scott.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but by Mystique retrieving Wolverine that ultimately leads to Scott and Jean not dying. Cuz by Striker never putting Logan thru the Weapon X program means the actions from X-Men 2 never happened, meaning Jean never died, and by Jean not dying the Phoenix never emerged to kill Scott.

I don't think that sole event prevents their deaths but you can look at it that way I guess.

Lol exactly. I think you're very poor with arguments bro, that was the point of my initial post.

I'm not arguing anything. I made a statement, you simply said more people on your social networks are talking about this film.

Well then, I'm reading your statement again and I'm not sure why even bring it up. I never said comic book movies don't have their share of casual audiences.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom