"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

I don't think the Wolverine is canon anymore either since that came after X3 and if Jean didn't die then the whole event and his dreams and getting over her wouldn't happen.

I figured its still canon because of the after credits scene

After credit scene of The Wolverine? That got erased too since the Sentinels never came to being then there was no reason for Prof X and Magneto to recruit him back. Pretty much everything that happens after the 70s events never happened or at least not yet, it could still happen but unless they specifically say it or show it happening again then no other stories/events exist as of yet.

I think the timeline that presents itself is First Class (magneto origins) and DoFP (professor x origins) and everything else is untold or has yet to happen.

I don't think the Wolverine is canon anymore either since that came after X3 and if Jean didn't die then the whole event and his dreams and getting over her wouldn't happen.

I figured its still canon because of the after credits scene

After credit scene of The Wolverine? That got erased too since the Sentinels never came to being then there was no reason for Prof X and Magneto to recruit him back. Pretty much everything that happens after the 70s events never happened or at least not yet, it could still happen but unless they specifically say it or show it happening again then no other stories/events exist as of yet.
It's best this way. X-Men 1 always gave off the feel that while they were altogether the X-Men were just a secret hidden school and not a team saving the world.

The only movies that "happened" are First Class and DoFP. Everything else is from the timeline that led to the dystopian Future. They prevented the dystopian future. The ending we saw at the end is the very end of whatever future stories that have yet to be told. Whatever happens from here on out, we know that Ororo, Jean, Scott, Logan, Kitty, Bobby, Hank, Piotr, and Anna will have survived it and go on to live happily ever after at the school for the gifted. Not that hard to understand guys.

This infographics kind of helps.
WhpIKg5.jpg

Proud of lamekilla saying this is better then Spidey 2. Never would of thought he would say that seeing he is the only one who loves that movie :lol:

What are the number looking at after the weekend?

Proud of lamekilla saying this is better then Spidey 2. Never would of thought he would say that seeing he is the only one who loves that movie :lol:

:lol: I had to give credit where it was due. This movie really blew me away and as a huge Xmen fan I had to give it props. I still love ASM2 but DoFP had no real complaints from me at all.

In terms of box office though, I think this film is making a KILLING

$93m for the weekend and $112m for the 4-day weekend.

Below the initial tracking projections, but I thought it was way overestimated then anyways.

X-men and Godzilla are gonna be pretty neck to neck domestically for the May crown. They'll probably finish around $250m ... Still waiting on that first $300m movie

Last edited:
The last report I read says it's tracking for a $97m+ for 3 day and $117-$120m 4-day weekend.

Godzilla is in for a big drop of 60% but Domestically it'll have $160m in two weeks and just to compare, ASM2 has $178m for 4 weeks.

You tying to setback the X-movies already :rofl: Apocalypse is like 7'0" and muscle bound.

He might have the voice but that's about it.

I know he was Juggy but Vinnie Jones will make a good Apocalypse. You cal literally just put make up on him and he'd look like Apocalypse.

Last edited:
Who do you guys think could be recast for Cyclops and Jean? I know Shailene Woodley wasn't popular for the defunct MJ casting in ASM2 but her looks kinda grew on me. I could see her as young Marvel Girl...

HOW X-MEN: APOCALYPSE WILL BE LIKE A ROLAND EMMERICH DISASTER MOVIE

That film hits screens May 2016, and we asked screenwriter Simon Kinberg what we should expect from his script…

“The thing that we’ve spent the most time talking about is not just the visual execution of the character, which is its own challenge – creating a character that’s the most powerful I think of any mutant villain that we’ve seen in the X-Men movies so far. More powerful than Magneto. The kind of scope and scale we’re talking about is like disaster movie, extinction level event. Sort of Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking, which you’ve never seen in an X-Men movie, or any superhero movie, which I think is exciting.

“But we’ve also been talking about how to give him a real emotional and philosophical underpinning. So he’s not just somebody who’s out there destroying the world because he can. What he’s doing is – in his mind – justified and validated by a real compelling, coherent philosophy. He tries to proselytise and convert people – maybe some of our most familiar characters – to come to his cause. “

Back
Top Bottom