"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Yeah I don't think he cares about these type of films at all. Just another role for him. I can't see him doing it after Apocalypse.

'Unknown future' - the altered future, the result of the changed events. (Young professor x)

'Current future' - the future in which shadowcat is sending them back in (old *** professor x)

Shadow cat has the ability to send someone's mind back in time, for however long, to their previous body, leaving the 'current future' and creating an altered 'unknown future.'

At this point, there are two parallel timelines, the 'current future' and the unknown future with potentially criss crossing events.

When that person returns to the unknown future, He preserve only his memories from the current 'future. '

When they return to the 'current future' they have no memory of the events leading up to that point. Imagine it as a temporary amnesia. In their mind, they have been in a coma for the last few days, while to everyone else they have been there the entire time. They lose the memories of the time the 'unknown future'

There in lies the rub, it damages the mind of the person they send back. That's why they need Wolverine, his mind is mind is rapidly healing, so he can be sent back as long as they need.

That's how I understood it.

They should have just done a complete reboot so that all mutants could be together in the same timeline.

DoFP BluRay set

Also I remember someone here saying that Fox would mess up Apocalypse so much that he'll be they won't even use his real name... well in the end credit scene pretty much have the people chanting En Sabah Nur!

I thought the movie was great.  No complaints.  Best xmen so far? yes sir.

But I didn't catch ending credits clip.  Hope someone here can find it.
nerd.gif

Quicksilver scenes were hilarious.

Logan telling Magneto to pick up his mess.
laugh.gif

Didn't think it was gonna be worth a watch, but I'm glad I watched it. Hopefully they do two separate movies. Continue the alternate future in First Class as the do the Apocalyse saga

Yeah I don't think he cares about these type of films at all. Just another role for him. I can't see him doing it after Apocalypse.

He should do 2 more Shame movies to make it a trilogy. George Clooney would probably be happy.

Last edited:
Anybody else think the Sentinels were way too powerful? I don't really remember the comic book tv shows/nor have read any X-men, but I always thought that some of the X-men could do serious damage to the Sentinels. It seemed like in this movie the 10 best mutants vs. 20 sentinels in a straight fist mutant machine fight had the Sentinels with the upper hand.

Also, why couldn't they just have recruited Flash to help them out. He could of caught Mystique right away. He even should be able to stop all the Sentinels with his speed. For example, lure bunches of Sentinels to one place and give him sticky bombs to place on each one and remote detonate. How could they "evolve" to fight him?

Actually, how do they "evolve" to fight each mutant? I wasn't really understanding that. What material were they made out of?

I loved the movie, but just wish they had a lot more information on the development of Sentinels + more of the work the Lannister was doing.

I loved it. Fantastic movie. Anyone wanna explain the after credits scene :nerd:
a Young Apocalypse building the pyramids in Egypt as his followers chant his name and in the background the four horsemen..building up for Xmen: Apocalpyse 
I know there's many possibilities. But Who are they ? Like who will they be? If that makes sense . I can't put it in a spoiler to ask outright

I agree about the sentinels. The final battle was a bit contrived. Iceman is an Omega level mutant, by that point he would have had mad control. He should have been crushing those sentinels. Also, how'd they just catch everyone off guard? What type of training and discipline is that? You fight until the battles one, can't be pausing to congratulate.

I have more issue with the scene than the machine.

Back
Top Bottom