"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Low expectations...good flick. Now if they can capitalize off this I'm all for more X-Men films. Hopefully the after credit ending delivers unlike Wolverine and the X-Men.

question: were the sentinels some big mother ******* or just a human sized robot? :nerd:

question: were the sentinels some big mother ******* or just a human sized robot?
nerd.gif
not giants like in the cartoon prob 15-20 ft give or take

I'm wondering how they are going to get around Quicksilver being in the Avengers. They called him Peter in the X-Men, his name is Pietro Maximoff. He gave one of my favorite parts of the movie.
When him and Magneto are in the elevator and Peter says "So you control metal? Thats cool, my  mom said she knew a guy that could control metal." I was waiting for that.

I'm wondering how they are going to get around Quicksilver being in the Avengers. They called him Peter in the X-Men, his name is Pietro Maximoff. He gave one of my favorite parts of the movie.

When him and Magneto are in the elevator and Peter says "So you control metal? Thats cool, my  mom said she knew a guy that could control metal." I was waiting for that.

Quick and Scarlett are just as synonymous with the Avengers as they are with with the brotherhood of mutants, if not more. It's just the thing that makes them so popular if anything is the fact that they are magneto's children. Fox have the movie rights to all things mutants so they're the only ones that can introduce them as such. The MCU will be telling their history as Avengers and won't mention their mutant heritage or their famous father. Fox could've taken more liberties with quick being magneto's son and the vague reference was cool and very tongue in cheek but ultimately just a big F U to MCU

Not everyone is savvy about marvel characters. I bet a lot of people who watched or are going to watch DoFP probably never even heard of Quicksilver before seeing the movie. And their minds will be blown when they see another version of him in the Avengers.

Last edited:
I know the A2 version of quick will be insane and they'll most likely have him there as the only one who can calm his crazy *** sister down

...but man Quick stole the show in DoFP. That pentagon seen was AMAZING

For anyone who's seen DoFP, does it change how you feel about the possibility of Fox crossing X-Men over with therebooted Fantastic Four?

Kinberg and the other producer keep denying the crossover but at this point, it seems unlikely especially if the new F4 isn't set in the 70s-80s where the XMen films seems to be set at in the moment. We'd also have to wait and see how the new F4 looks. I hope Fox feels it's a huge missed opportunity if they do not even try combining the two worlds.

Last edited:
People aren't gonna be confused over the quicksilver's because Marvel most likely won't refer to him as Peter.

Since all the films are erased, how does Wolverine remember what happened?

Last edited:
Yea, they refer to him as Peter in X men, I imagine it'll be Pietro in Avengers. Wolverine only remembers the before timeline, professor will have to remind him of the current timeline. Hopefully they do more First Class movies cuz Fassbender is a killer Magneto. And old dude from Filth does a bang up Professor.

They stated it in the beginning but never explained, he is the only one that will remember everything he experiences if anything changes.

Pretty much think of Wolverines mind like a separate person, he remembers everything that happened to him, all his experiences, he then goes back in time and experiences those but then his mind goes back to the future so he only remembers what he experienced personally anything that happened to the past Wolverine after the future Wolverine left is on a different mind. So pretty much the alternate Wolverines future selfs memory was erased when he returned?

Did that make sense? It's kind of hard to explain. Again this is where timeloops get tricky.

They stated it in the beginning but never explained, he is the only one that will remember everything he experiences if anything changes.

Pretty much think of Wolverines mind like a separate person, he remembers everything that happened to him, all his experiences, he then goes back in time and experiences those but then his mind goes back to the future so he only remembers what he experienced personally anything that happened to the past Wolverine after the future Wolverine left is on a different mind. So pretty much the alternate Wolverines future selfs memory was erased when he returned?

Did that make sense? It's kind of hard to explain. Again this is where timeloops get tricky.

Yeah you lost me but i get what your saying

I gotta watch the first one again

Last edited:

time travel explanations are so tricky and confusing...i almost got lost when it was explained :lol:

It's worth a watch.

Carries the good over from Days of Future Past but drops some of the less important stuff (for example, mutants/characters I don't care about at all :lol:). The acting was really great. It's a nice little Professor X origins movie tucked in there, plus you still have Fassbender as an awesome Magneto, solid action scenes, it does a lot well.

I was impressed with it and I think once I rewatch it, I'll be even happier with it.

Man idk how to feel. The ending was so freaking amazing but the whole time travel thing felt kinda forced on me as it took a while to explain it all in the beginning and the dialogue was extra cheesy but all in all I def enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom