"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Now that i know Apocalypse will be in the next XMen does anyone know if there are plans for Cable or Omega Red to ever make an appearance?

Two of my favorite characters.

Also hoping Spiderman presents Venom right some day. Venom should be played by the Rock, Brock Lesner or Batista

Last edited:
im pretty sure he woke up the same time in the future where he got sent back in time. which is why iceman was a grown dude with a beard and not a kid like in the first few movies and the teachers in the schools were using more advanced technology than they did in the first movies

since the whole robot killing everyone thing never happened, the mutant school still exists that far in the future with all the old faces teaching in it

it was showing that the whole back in time plot worked and the distant future that we saw at the beginning was changed to be a more normal looking future

Was Professor X in a wheelchair or a floating chair at the school at the end? I don't remember but that could help determine what time Logan woke up in

im pretty sure he woke up the same time in the future where he got sent back in time. which is why iceman was a grown dude with a beard and not a kid like in the first few movies and the teachers in the schools were using more advanced technology than they did in the first movies

since the whole robot killing everyone thing never happened, the mutant school still exists that far in the future with all the old faces teaching in it

it was showing that the whole back in time plot worked and the distant future that we saw at the beginning was changed to be a more normal looking future
Was Professor X in a wheelchair or a floating chair at the school at the end? I don't remember but that could help determine what time Logan woke up in
not too sure, thats a good point though

another clue is that kitty pryde was just a student in the first xmen movies and she was teaching at the end of this one

i really enjoyed the mature older wolverine that was part of the team and took leadership, but im guessing they will just go with the his brain lost too much oxygen in the river so his memory got wiped again route

^This was the only movie so far where Wolverines appearance wasnt painful. But yah. They will go back to brute wolverine. I dont care about wolvie on any level so IDC what happens to him.

Wolverine was sent back to the same time in the future where he was sent from. So when he woke up, it was 2020 something.

I disagree I have liked Wolverine in all his movies.
I didnt like Days of Future as much as I thought. For one it didnt introduce more new characters and Im tired of Mystique, Prof X and especially Magneto. They are stale and im not interested in them anymore.
Wolverine though is still interesting.

The time Wolverine woke up in is exactly 2023. He made a comment at the end that he doesn't know history from 1973 onwards and he made it clear at some point in the movie that he traveled 50 years back in time.

Wolverine was sent back to the same time in the future where he was sent from. So when he woke up, it was 2020 something.
So Cyclops and Jean Grey look how they did in X3 almost 20 years later?
it was more of a send off for the OG cast, they wont be in XMen movies from this point on

at to be fair, it has been 14 real life years since X1 so how much each person has aged is pretty realistic 

it was more of a send off for the OG cast, they wont be in XMen movies from this point on

at to be fair, it has been 14 real life years since X1 so how much each person has aged is pretty realistic 

Yup. This.

^Blink took it for me. But I do wish there was more Quick scenes. Wouldve shot the movie up from below average to likeable.

The girl who plays Blink said she was signed on for 5 films

Total or five more?

not too sure, thats a good point though

another clue is that kitty pryde was just a student in the first xmen movies and she was teaching at the end of this one

He was in the floating chair.

I'd love to see more of Blink, but if the Apocalypse storyline takes place in the 80's, she can't be in it. Maybe if they have a spinoff X-(whatever) film that takes place in the present/near future.

Now that i know Apocalypse will be in the next XMen does anyone know if there are plans for Cable or Omega Red to ever make an appearance?

Well, there's gonna be an X-Force movie so I can't see him NOT in that but knowing how Fox works, it'll probably consist of Wolverine leading Siryn, Puck, Boom Boom and Bedlam :smh:

Back
Top Bottom