Damn, Meek Mill sentenced to 2-4years in prison

Next time meek comes out he need to let his fans know who the DA's & judges are & when they're up for re-election. this is ******* nuts.

****** talking bout breaking Meek out when they definitely got family/loved ones locked down that’s they don’t give af about, ain’t thought about in years, sent a letter, phone call, nothing...but won’t hesitate to scream free meek. Just because he can rap don’t mean he above the law. Everybody on here know I’m a huge Meek fan but ****** gotta live with the decisions they make. This ***** failing drug tests, fighting ******, hopping outta cars on ******, like he not on papers. My dawg got locked up that I used to smoke with almost everyday. When he got out with probation and hit me up talking bout some “Roll up” , I shut that **** down immediately. You gotta hold ****** accountable for what they do, ppl acting like dude got a raw deal gone be the exact reason he don’t learn **** in these 2 years and prob violate again.

Also there’s more to it supposedly
Hearing that he was booking shows outside of philly when he knew he wasn’t suooose to be doing it.
So apparently he wasn’t giving the court a heads up when he was leaving town

Most rappers don't even know their own schedule beyond where they're going tonight or tomorrow. It's likely his booking manager's "job" to handle those types of things as he's the one courting and taking the bookings, Meek just does the shows...

LMAO @ going to break him out though. People do need to make whoever that DA and Judge is go viral though. They obviously trying to make an example and letting personal bias cloud their judgement.

the same people call oj stupid for staying in bad situations

meek shoulda been on tour with flo rida and pitbull and writing children’s books

To me it just comes down to the fact that the charges were dropped and it was small ****. Riding a dirt bike and getting into a argument at a airport... That's what he doing 2-4 for. That **** don't make any kinda sense. It's white celebs that do WAY worse **** then that and get babied by the system.

But that's why probation is a slave chain. Any lil thing, you breathe wrong they gon yank on it and lock your *** up. If you black your record better be squeaky clean to even have a chance.

To me it just comes down to the fact that the charges were dropped and it was small ****. Riding a dirt bike and getting into a argument at a airport... That's what he doing 2-4 for. That **** don't make any kinda sense. It's white celebs that do WAY worse **** then that and get babied by the system.

But that's why probation is a slave chain. Any lil thing, you breathe wrong they gon yank on it and lock your *** up. If you black your record better be squeaky clean to even have a chance.

Stop it bruh, you making excuses for a 30+ year old man. ***** broke his arm/hand fighting at the airport, not arguing. No excuse for him to have not been ducked off somewhere recording music until this **** died down. ***** name is ALWAYS in something, if we hearing about it you know for sure a person who’s job it is to keep tabs on this ***** hearing about it to with more details. I don’t understand why y’all tryna sugarcoat the ****. It was no reason for this ***** to be doing anything he was doing that led him to violate, point blank period.

Didn't know it was a fight.

Ok so riding a dirt bike and a fight got him 2-4 years. I ain't making no excuse, it still don't make sense. The punishment don't fit period.

Didn't know it was a fight.

Ok so riding a dirt bike and a fight got him 2-4 years. I ain't making no excuse, it still don't make sense. The punishment don't fit period.

He's going to jail for VIOLATING his probation. Doesn't matter what the violation is. Doesn't matter if it's riding a dirt bike that he choose to ride or getting into a fight at the airport that he could have easily avoided by walking away from. That's why I said self-inflicted wounds. Given his history all he had to do was stay clean, lay low and make music......how hard was that to do.

Meek attorney saying the judge asked him to remake Boyz II Men "On Bended Knee" last year and give her a shoutout, apparently Meek laughed thinking she was playing and she said "suit yourself", so they saying she obviously biased :lol:

2017 has been a weird *** year man wtf :lol: :smh:

Everybody get that. "Don't put your in this situation blah blah" Either way you put it 2-4 years is crazy for something so small.

Meek attorney saying the judge asked him to remake Boyz II Men "On Bended Knee" last year and give her a shoutout, apparently Meek laughed thinking she was playing and she said "suit yourself", so they saying she obviously biased :lol:

2017 has been a weird *** year man wtf :lol: :smh:

wow

meek shoulda been on tour with flo rida and pitbull and writing children’s books
hPqcKMe.png

Omelly and skola got to hold dc now while meek gone..they really don't have a choice..from the outside looking in dc low-key part of the reason he got locked up they started going hard on rappers as if they had to prove something after meek took the L to Drake

Omelly and skola got to hold dc now while meek gone..they really don't have a choice..from the outside looking in dc low-key part of the reason he got locked up they started going hard on rappers as if they had to prove something after meek took the L to Drake

skola got it...

Back
Top Bottom