Damn, Meek Mill sentenced to 2-4years in prison

anyone in here advocating for this ***** going back to prison for half a decade over dropped charges is lowkey tap dancing and/or the sentiment doesn't come from meek's behavior in THIS specific situation....

y'all huey newton every situation except for this one lol... i notice w/ meek it's always "he can do better" lol

anyone in here advocating for this ***** going back to prison for half a decade over dropped charges is lowkey tap dancing and/or the sentiment doesn't come from meek's behavior in THIS specific situation....

y'all huey newton every situation except for this one lol... i notice w/ meek it's always "he can do better" lol

You can't be this dense. Everyone in here has acknowledge that the game is rigged. So in knowing that...if you're a public figure and you do ANY LITTLE thing knowing what's at stake...you know the consequences.

Unless you can prove to me that Meek Mill is being lied on...and that it was an impostor who got arrested twice while on probation...then miss me with the extra ****.

This isn't a case where anyone needs to be "Huey Newton". FOH.

You can't be this dense. Everyone in here has acknowledge that the game is rigged. So in knowing that...if you're a public figure and you do ANY LITTLE thing knowing what's at stake...you know the consequences.

Unless you can prove to me that Meek Mill is being lied on...and that it was an impostor who got arrested twice while on probation...then miss me with the extra ****.

This isn't a case where anyone needs to be "Huey Newton". FOH.

The dirt bikes He probably does that a million times with no issue but sure I'll give it to you that he could have found something else to get into that night if dirt biking is really that serious in NY or wherever he got popped. But again, maybe I'm imagining things but I'm sure I've seen someone out of Bobby, Meek, Nicki, Durk, X, etc. I'm pretty sure I've seen footage of rappers dirt biking in NY so it could be that serious...or it could be like jaywalking or an incorrect turn signal where if a cop wants to **** wit you they'll nab you for it.

The altercation at the airport we don't even know if he was involved in. Wayne had a gun on his bus that wasn't even his maybe didn't even know about it and did a year behind it.

Regardless of everything I just typed though, both charges were DROPPED which indicates to me that whoever was in charge of that decision knew they were BS and thus consequently, that still counting as a probation violation is for all intents and purposes...bollocks...

I just see a very interesting lack of empathy for Meek and disappointment at the system and in it's place we're putting the dunce hat on Meek...and in my personal opinion it's because some of y'all still have a perception about Meek's decision making skills that date back to summer 2015...I get on social media and see dudes who probably commit small misdemeanors every weekend through weed, popping prescription drugs and underaged drinking all of sudden law experts and upstanding American citizens...

going to prison for half a decade off of dropped charges is BS no matter how you slice it

that being said...the system being the system + this is why meek is going thru this...

The dirt bikes He probably does that a million times with no issue but sure I'll give it to you that he could have found something else to get into that night if dirt biking is really that serious in NY or wherever he got popped. But again, maybe I'm imagining things but I'm sure I've seen someone out of Bobby, Meek, Nicki, Durk, X, etc. I'm pretty sure I've seen footage of rappers dirt biking in NY so it could be that serious...or it could be like jaywalking or an incorrect turn signal where if a cop wants to **** wit you they'll nab you for it.

The altercation at the airport we don't even know if he was involved in. Wayne had a gun on his bus that wasn't even his maybe didn't even know about it and did a year behind it.

Regardless of everything I just typed though, both charges were DROPPED which indicates to me that whoever was in charge of that decision knew they were BS and thus consequently, that still counting as a probation violation is for all intents and purposes...bollocks...

I just see a very interesting lack of empathy for Meek and disappointment at the system and in it's place we're putting the dunce hat on Meek...and in my personal opinion it's because some of y'all still have a perception about Meek's decision making skills that date back to summer 2015...I get on social media and see dudes who probably commit small misdemeanors every weekend through weed, popping prescription drugs and underaged drinking all of sudden law experts and upstanding American citizens...

going to prison for half a decade off of dropped charges is BS no matter how you slice it

How many times does it need to be stated that everyone knows this already?

Two things CAN BE TRUE. The system can be ****** up and be dealing Meek a raw hand....and Meek COULD have had more sense to stay outta the ******* way. This isn't the FIRST time he's violated his probation. This all stems from his initial crime way back in 08. He did time for that....and got 5 years probation. He VIOLATED it the next year and got an additional 10. Which is why he had to go in again. So he KNOWS what the game is. Why not move different? Miss me with the "so and so" was riding bikes too. They got it IN FOR YOU. AND YOU KNOW THIS. 2-4 years for this is absolutely insane...but why give them the power to do this to you? ESPECIALLY when you a rich ***** and can afford to move the right way.

I have sympathy for anyone who gets ****** by the system..but if you KEEP walking into the lions den you can't keep crying that they remove one of your limbs every time.

I doubt he does 2-4. They'll likely win an appeal and he'll do another 6 months or so.

They may have dropped the charges due to a probation violation coming. This happens all the time. No sense in pursuing low level crime convictions when you can nail someone on a violation. This does NOT mean the charges were weak or that they couldn’t have got a conviction.

Meek + his circle of friends FAILED him.

If you (Meek) are the breadwinner amongst the crew, you among other things, have to stay upright when in this position. He was in a precarious situation but, his street team and other crew members should’ve tried to keep him out of drama at all cost. He’s a grown man, at the end of the day, but darn, there was no one wise enough around him to keep him sane and not so rambunctious and reckless.

Now the whole Dreamchasers imprint and crew gone suffer as a whole. No more shows, clubbing, stunting, traveling, shopping, etc.

These boys gone lose a lot of money. 2-4 years worth off lost earnings, has to add up to a minimum of $4 million potential dollars gone down the toilet.

Dirty mother *******. You get sentenced to 2-4 for charges that were dropped....and you been on probation for almost 10 years.....while making it from one of the worst neighborhoods in America...in a system that's designed for you to fail.

Modern day slavery man.

Sounds like a post I would make. On repeat all day.

Smh. We need to combat this BS.

It's funny when we play the personal accountability card.

Under no circumstances should you do 4 years over a riding a ****ing dirtbike.

Anything else being said is deflection.

1) Meek Mill is not doing 4 years for riding a dirtbike.

2) Show me one comment in this entire thread that says or suggests that Meek Mill should do 4 years or any time at all.

It's incredible how left and right people are today. It's as if you have to have one hard-line polarized opinion regarding any controversial topics. Nothing I am saying is a counter to what anyone else is saying, I'm simply giving FURTHER analysis. I feel like a broken record having the state my position on how Meek is being treated.

I AM AGREEING WITH YOU.

If you guys want to misinterpret the idea that Meek Mill doesn't play a role in his own reality and circumstances...as "deflecting"...I might as well be talking to a wall.

1) Meek Mill is not doing 4 years for riding a dirtbike.

2) Show me one comment in this entire thread that says or suggests that Meek Mill should do 4 years or any time at all.

It's incredible how left and right people are today. It's as if you have to have one hard-line polarized opinion regarding any controversial topics. Nothing I am saying is a counter to what anyone else is saying, I'm simply giving FURTHER analysis. I feel like a broken record having the state my position on how Meek is being treated.

I AM AGREEING WITH YOU.

If you guys want to misinterpret the idea that Meek Mill doesn't play a role in his own reality and circumstances...as "deflecting"...I might as well be talking to wall.

Smh. Go to reddit.

I can't believe this. It happens a lot to our people. It's not just Meek. But the fact that Meek had a voice and was giving his fans game hurts. He had a voice.

He needs to be free.

We need to go fight and get him out.

Fight and get him out????
For what he gonna go back in
Yes system messed up we all ******* agree
But personal accountability has to set in somewhere
He STAYS in some sorts of drama
Every couple of months he in some ****
****** sit and type at computers ain’t never did so much as jay walk
Tryna defend his dumb ***
:smh:
Like this ***** like 30
Plus got a son
***** needs to grow up
And check the people he around
No way he shoulda even been in this predicament

Probation for 10 years. That means any arrest even if innocent you going away for 2-4 yrs. That sounds reasonable to you? It's not like he carrying guns and drugs. He drove a dirt bike and is doing 2-4 years. You telling me that's OK? No way anyone on his team even thought that would happen in a million years. You gotta be a fool to think this is justified.

Also there’s more to it supposedly
Hearing that he was booking shows outside of philly when he knew he wasn’t suooose to be doing it.
So apparently he wasn’t giving the court a heads up when he was leaving town

Probation for 10 years. That means any arrest even if innocent you going away for 2-4 yrs. That sounds reasonable to you? It's not like he carrying guns and drugs. He drove a dirt bike and is doing 2-4 years. You telling me that's OK? No way anyone on his team even thought that would happen in a million years. You gotta be a fool to think this is justified.
Bruh do u not get that the dirt bike and all that other stuff isn’t the real reason he was locked up. No a dirt bike should not be the reason ur locked up.
But if u know it’s illegal
And ur on probation why rude one
If u know u suppose to stay outta trouble
Why have folks around who if they get in trouble
Regardless of whatever happened
It will fall back onto u(airport thing)
That’s all we saying
Dude a grown *** man
We can’t make excuses for every **** up
U can’t sit here and say he didn’t play a role in this

Bruh do u not get that the dirt bike and all that other stuff isn’t the real reason he was locked up. No a dirt bike should not be the reason ur locked up.
But if u know it’s illegal
And ur on probation why rude one
If u know u suppose to stay outta trouble
Why have folks around who if they get in trouble
Regardless of whatever happened
It will fall back onto u(airport thing)
That’s all we saying
Dude a grown *** man
We can’t make excuses for every **** up
U can’t sit here and say he didn’t play a role in this

What's the reason he was locked up for then?

People defending him on this site have to be dullisional. If you were on probation after just getting out of jail would you smoke weed knowing you have a piss test weekly?

Most of you morons probably would because you lack self control trying to fit the image similar to Meek. They knew he would get in trouble again that's why they game him the damn probation.

Riding a dirt bike on the city streets is illegal. That violates probation, of course they will lock you up for that. Did he forget he's black? That was simple! Fighting with broke clowns in the airport, when you're going to make 6 figures somewhere? Huh

You need to hold him accountable, he's obviously knowledgeable of the struggle but continues to move with leeches, yes men, and goons. Let's see if the DC crew can get him out of this jam.

Back
Top Bottom