Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

It would be campy as hell to have that in there lol.

They need to make a villan modeled after Adrien Broner lol

^^I still cringe when I hear her say "jawn", Coogler should have cut that part out
Agreed
laugh.gif

Watched this again on Hulu last night. Movie is great imo. Checked IMDb and saw its 7.6/10. I think it should be a bit higher than that. Saw that they have Creed 2 slated to come out sometime in 2018.

I still wish there was some sort of back story on how he learned to box, I highly doubt he just shadow boxed YouTube videos.

I'm not cool with Sly directing Creed 2. The main reason that movie worked was because of the Coogler touch. Nothing against Sly personally, but i'm not a fan of this transition.

I'd rather we have Coogler, but he's likely focusing on something new and different. More power to him. Stallone has directed before, this franchise is his baby, I'm going to trust him to do it justice and keep with the tone Coogler set.

Was hoping Drago was the trainer of someone unrelated to him.

What are the odds both fighters sons become top level boxers in the same weight class during the same period of time?

I know it's just a movie but Creed steered the franchise back into a more serious tone.

I was hoping they would go the lazy route and have him fight Drago's son. There was potential to make this a stand alone series.

Back
Top Bottom