Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Only wish Ryan Coogler could come back and direct Creed 2. But i'm willing to give the new director a chance.

lol if they make creed kill drago jr....

I don't get Creed being about that life. Mrs. Huxtable will probably give him some advice about forgiveness and I could see him lose control momentarily to beat him though, but then they'll both respect each other afterwards :lol:

But this is probably top 3 most anticipated movies for me this year. I hope this new director can come through.

tumblr_o4gmwlxNtB1udh5n8o1_500.gif

Stallone/MGM should have waited for Coogler IMO

Hopefully the sequel lives up to the first.

“I mean of course it was possible. Creed was about my dad and me, so it’s a movie that I find difficult to watch. It’s difficult for me to even think about it, I’ve got so many emotional ties to it, not to mention you know how much I care about the people involved. I care deeply for Mike, obviously, deeply for Tessa, and I grew incredibly close with Sly in making that. These are people that I wanna see do well and win at all costs. There’s timing, and that film for whatever reason it had to go when it’s going. I think it’s a blessing that it’s going, man. It’s amazing that they found an incredible filmmaker in Steven Caple Jr., who’s a guy I actually went to film school with, who I have a lot of love and respect for. I can’t wait to see what he does with it.”

http://collider.com/why-ryan-coogler-isnt-directing-creed-2/

Its going to be a trilogy if not 6 movie franchise. No big deal at all imo.

It'd be like if Sly insisted on directing every single Rocky flick cuz it was close to him.

Coogs will be back to direct.

Interestingly, Dolph has a masters in chemical engineering from Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm... Was awarded a Fulbright scholarship to MIT but was spotted in a club by Grace Jones & the rest is history...

He also used to work security at the Lime Light in NYC back in the day with a co-worker that used to go on & on about a movie that he was writing & how he'd become famous for it... That co-worker was none other than Chazz Palminteri & the movie he was talking about of course was A Bronx Tale...

I would have loved to see Coogler get a chance at the sequel, but I'll be hopeful regardless.

Back
Top Bottom