Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

That's just talk for now.

I always wanted to see a Mansa Musa movie done though. Gonna need an extra dark brother to be Mansa Musa though.

The only Coogler and MBJ project I know for sure being made is the one about the teacher who changed test scores called Wrong Answer.

It looks like Creed 2 will have a callback to the original Rocky movie. Dolph Lundgren, who is back to reprise his role of Ivan Drago was spotted with Florian Munteanu, who plays his son, on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art training, much like Sylvester Stallone did in 1976. The filming location is a famous Philadelphia tourist destination known as the "Rocky Steps" and even has the Rocky statue below that hundreds of people snap their picture with every day.

https://movieweb.com/creed-2-ivan-drago-son-rocky-steps-set-video/

Creed II releases on November 21, 2018

Life has become a balancing act for Adonis Creed. Between personal obligations and training for his next big fight, he is up against the challenge of his life. Facing an opponent with ties to his family's past only intensifies his impending battle in the ring. Rocky Balboa is there by his side through it all and, together, Rocky and Adonis will confront their shared legacy, question what's worth fighting for, and discover that nothing's more important than family.

in
giphy.gif

I feel part of the main focus on Adonis story has been told in the first one.

This sequel is gonna be more about his reaction to the man who killed his father and his son.

I feel part of the main focus on Adonis story has been told in the first one.

This sequel is gonna be more about his reaction to the man who killed his father and his son.

I can already tell it's gonna be about the whole "learning forgiveness and finding respect at the end" schtick. Still can't wait though.

I still watch this a couple times a week though. They better deliver on another training montage. It's one of the things I look forward to in these movies.

I can already tell it's gonna be about the whole "learning forgiveness and finding respect at the end" schtick. Still can't wait though.

I still watch this a couple times a week though. They better deliver on another training montage. It's one of the things I look forward to in these movies.

I just hope they don't end it trying to make Adonis and Drago best friends like Rocky and Apollo.

Back
Top Bottom