Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Sly just won a Golden Globe for his role in Creed

smokin.gif

It's funny you mention that, I loved that too but my brother didn't like they revealed that "secret".

To me, it helped established that Apollo really was one of the best fighters ever.. and that Rocky, despite beating him once, was still the lesser fighter. Add that to the PTI guys and others mentioning Apollo's name with the greatest of all-time, it added more lore and history to the Rocky franchise.

Rocky was able to beat Drago though while Apollo took a dirt nap in his fight with Drago.

Last edited:
Laid across the couch to watch the laker game tonight. About 10 minutes into that struggle ball, i said nope! Turned on Creed since i hadnt seen it yet. Awesome movie. Put me in the feels the first rocky put me in. MBJ is a dope doooope actor. Im glad to see young wallace eating. Dude has the juice. I loved the music and the cameos.

And i definitely would raw out Tess. But she gotta take plan b thr next morning. She has deaf genes. I cant have my kids out here with the Beats hearing aids

I literally just finished watching this movie for the first time and that scene def wasn't corny... until they stopped in front of gym. It felt kind of drawnout but I understood the parallel between rocky & those steps (they visited at the end of the movie) and MJB with the atv/bikes. that was MJBs "money shot" for the training montage. that is how i perceived it.
I think that was one of the dopest scenes in the movie.

Finally saw the film and thought it was well done. Coogler did an amazing job directing and MBJ and Stallone was solid.

It was neat seeing Andre Ward in the film lol.

And like what some of you guys said, that scene with all the dirt bikes and ATVs circling Adonis was corny 
roll.gif

Just saw this movoe Sunday. I enjoyed it, all happened a lil fast. Kinda wosh there were more foghts to develop MBJ but it is what it is. Hope theres a pt 2

But bruh .... omg Tessa Thompson

Lawd have mercy :nthat: :smokin :wow: damn

Was listening to Bill Simmons podcast with him lampley and when he said during balboa Stallone went at tarverin the last fight and actually took a real shot from him and knocked stone down he said he was so happy. Apparently they didn't really like eachother during most of the film

Creed has been sitting in my house for weeks and I finally got around to seeing it last night. Hell of a film. I really don't think there was an in-between here. The film could have gone in one of two ways only. Great movie or awful. It was definitely the former.

When "Hail Mary" came on...your boy got hyped.

I'll be curious about the direction of the sequel.

Just saw this again and re-confirmed that it's a great watch.

This covered a lot of themes and is especially fitting towards the millennial generation. What hit most close to home was paving one's own path regardless of background/privilege.

PS - I would still shoot up Tessa's club, no dambs given.

Last edited:
Creed has been sitting in my house for weeks and I finally got around to seeing it last night. Hell of a film. I really don't think there was an in-between here. The film could have gone in one of two ways only. Great movie or awful. It was definitely the former.

When "Hail Mary" came on...your boy got hyped.

I'll be curious about the direction of the sequel.

They revealed where they're heading...flashbacks to Apollo and Rocky

Only thing is that Coogler is busy with black panther

Back
Top Bottom