Crackhead allows KO punch for $20

Sad the way people treat each other. Why would you want to just punch a poor man like that in the face. SMH. At least he got his 20.00.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I really don't see anything wrong with the video.

He consented, got money out of it, and the other guy got his rocks off.

It's not like he hit him for no reason... and homie could have just said no.

The fact that he's a crackhead, if at all, means nothing. He was clearly aware of what was going down.

This is like homemade "$#@*%*@", without johnny knoxville.

This is a pretty ignorant comment. If your mom said she would play you 20.00 to hit her in the face would you do it? She would clearly know what is about to godown. I hope your answer is no. Why? Because you just don't go around hitting people, even if they want you to do it. By the way if this guy is a crackheadhe probably was disoriented enough to do anything for money. Which makes it a lot worse than hitting a willing sober person, which would still be wrong.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
Most of NT has never even seen a crackhead.
eyes.gif
That's the thing, this stuff is common as hell in alot of hoods in America.

Either way it's still not funny.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

I couldn't be mor ashamed to be black
tired.gif
I can see more White people doing this than Black people.

No...I'd prefer to stay away from crack addicts, no matter what ethnicity. Is it really that enjoyable to punch a crackhead?

Well, Buddy was probably gonna do something illegal for the $20....So the face shot was justifiable...The puncher just saved someone from gettingrobbed.....Real life Super Hero
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

I couldn't be mor ashamed to be black
tired.gif

It is sad some people still think this way. You she be more ashamed a person would do this to anther person. It has nothing to do with being black.

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

The fact that he's a crackhead, if at all, means nothing. He was clearly aware of what was going down.

This is a pretty ignorant comment. If your mom said she would play you 20.00 to hit her in the face would you do it? She would clearly know what is about to go down. I hope your answer is no. Why? Because you just don't go around hitting people, even if they want you to do it. By the way if this guy is a crackhead he probably was disoriented enough to do anything for money. Which makes it a lot worse than hitting a willing sober person, which would still be wrong.
Dude what the hell? Come back to me with something logical.

edit:

I don't know why the hell everyone's on this guy's back.

It's really hard for me to feel bad for someone who's standing there willing to get socked in the face for money.

Oh? He's a crackhead you say? Let's give him money instead! Get outta here with that nonsense.

There's no logical reason for me to feel sorry for him, it just doesn't make sense.

i dont know what kinda crackheads yall use to seeing.....but that homeboy was a lil to "clean" to ignore for me lol

it would have been funnier if they put the camera on ole dude that hit him too and homie was grabbing his hand in pain actin like a girl

"Crackhead's Chin, Breaks Hand"....flood the net with that lol

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

This is a pretty ignorant comment. If your mom said she would play you 20.00 to hit her in the face would you do it? She would clearly know what is about to go down. I hope your answer is no. Why? Because you just don't go around hitting people, even if they want you to do it. By the way if this guy is a crackhead he probably was disoriented enough to do anything for money. Which makes it a lot worse than hitting a willing sober person, which would still be wrong.
Dude what the hell? Come back to me with something logical.

edit:

I don't know why the hell everyone's on this guy's back.

It's really hard for me to feel bad for someone who's standing there willing to get socked in the face for money.

Oh? He's a crackhead you say? Let's give him money instead! Get outta here with that nonsense.

There's no logical reason for me to feel sorry for him, it just doesn't make sense.
It's called morals. Would you really just hit someone for no reason? Even if the guy wanted to be punched, somewhere in the back of your mindyou have to say no...I mean what's the point?

To get a quick laugh? really? If that's true then society has really come down to a low point.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

i dont know what kinda crackheads yall use to seeing.....but that homeboy was a lil to "clean" to ignore for me lol
word.

looks like he was mentally ill or a lil "slow"
tired.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom