Crackhead allows KO punch for $20

You dudes really believe this guy is 100% there? Wow. I don't even want to know what some of you might do for money to a physically or mentally handicappedperson for fun.

Lazy B - Calm down
roll.gif

You take the comments as you please
I didnt say anything racist.
Relaxe

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

This is sad. I would have just gave him the $20.
Word, I'm sure your the cat around your way handin out 20's to crackheads
eyes.gif

Yeah that's somebody's father/son/uncle but this is hood @%$+, @%$+ happens. Get over it.

that @@@@ aint right...i wont let my homie snuff a crackhead in front of me..thats un called for...just give him 20 bucks and thats it.

Yall N's are straight wildin' out with lies. "I would've gave that crackhead a $20" pffft. Get outta here with that bs. You know damnwell when you see a crackhead on the block you tell him to kick rocks... Yall is straight lying.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Yall N's are straight wildin' out with lies. "I would've gave that crackhead a $20" pffft. Get outta here with that bs. You know damn well when you see a crackhead on the block you tell him to kick rocks... Yall is straight lying.

this.

ive seen j's do way worse things, for way less money

Yall N's are straight wildin' out with lies. "I would've gave that crackhead a $20" pffft. Get outta here with that bs. You know damn well when you see a crackhead on the block you tell him to kick rocks... Yall is straight lying.
exactly, but like one of these dudes said earlier, most of these cats never even saw or interacted with a j in real life. I go to school indowntown Atlanta and i have to see j's on the regular and i have NO sympathy for them.

alot of yall need to wake up and venture outside of the small world u live in, they are way worse things than this. talking bout im ashamed to be black and$#%#, get the *$$% outta here

I probably wouldn't give him an Andrew Jackson but I wouldn't break his jaw either.

Originally Posted by What up

Dude what the hell? Come back to me with something logical.

edit:

I don't know why the hell everyone's on this guy's back.

It's really hard for me to feel bad for someone who's standing there willing to get socked in the face for money.

Oh? He's a crackhead you say? Let's give him money instead! Get outta here with that nonsense.

There's no logical reason for me to feel sorry for him, it just doesn't make sense.

You're one stuck up individual.

Because I don't sympathize for this guy? He's an idiot. That dude that punched him is an idiot too.

I don't know man, I just don't see it. Come at me with facts and opinions supported by facts. Perhaps a few examples and analogies to illustrate yourpoint. I'm all ears..

But don't just call me stuck up because I don't things your way, because that's childish.

Back
Top Bottom