Crackhead allows KO punch for $20

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I really don't see anything wrong with the video.

He consented, got money out of it, and the other guy got his rocks off.

It's not like he hit him for no reason... and homie could have just said no.

The fact that he's a crackhead, if at all, means nothing. He was clearly aware of what was going down.

This is like homemade "$#@*%*@", without johnny knoxville.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is a pretty ignorant comment. If your mom said she would play you 20.00 to hit her in the face would you do it?[/color] She would clearly know what is about to go down. I hope your answer is no. Why? Because you just don't go around hitting people, even if they want you to do it. By the way if this guy is a crackhead he probably was disoriented enough to do anything for money. Which makes it a lot worse than hitting a willing sober person, which would still be wrong.
Dude what the hell? Come back to me with something logical.

edit:

I don't know why the hell everyone's on this guy's back.

It's really hard for me to feel bad for someone who's standing there willing to get socked in the face for money.

Oh? He's a crackhead you say? Let's give him money instead! Get outta here with that nonsense.

There's no logical reason for me to feel sorry for him, it just doesn't make sense.
It's called morals. Would you really just hit someone for no reason? Even if the guy wanted to be punched, somewhere in the back of your mind you have to say no...I mean what's the point?

To get a quick laugh? really? If that's true then society has really come down to a low point.
smh.gif
No, I wouldn't, and I for damn sure wouldn't pay 20 bucks to do it either.

But if he wanted to get punched, and is willing to get paid to get punched then why not. Am I supposed to feel sorry for him?

Hell, there just happens to be a donkey just willing to pay for it too!

I don't see anything wrong with this situation because both parties got exactly what they wanted and knew exactly what they were getting themselves into.That's a damned good business transaction if you ask me.

I agree with your last point though, society has issues and has come to an absolute low point. I just don't care enough to worry about it man.
Reality check: Some people don't have morals.

And I'm gonna address the dude in red one more time:

I think you wanted to say, "If my mom offered me 20 bucks to hit me in the face, would I accept?" The answer is no, and that's what that guyshould have said....but he didn't.

Even if I said yes, why would you feel bad for me? Let's say she knocked me out cold and got me stuttering (it's actually happened before
tongue.gif
) Why wouldit be her fault if I consented to it?... especially if she paid 20 bucks for it on top of it.

I'm really curious to see if anyone can convince me otherwise. No troll either, I just can't understand your point of view.

I have no desire to watch that video, but I know a certain NTer has a facebook video of him drunk getting the taste slapped out of his mouth by a big musclebound dude for $20.

nerd.gif
Fantastic4our where you at?

Dude what the hell? Come back to me with something logical.

edit:

I don't know why the hell everyone's on this guy's back.

It's really hard for me to feel bad for someone who's standing there willing to get socked in the face for money.

Oh? He's a crackhead you say? Let's give him money instead! Get outta here with that nonsense.

There's no logical reason for me to feel sorry for him, it just doesn't make sense.

You're one stuck up individual.

Back
Top Bottom