CORPSE FOUND IN LA HOTEL'S WATER SUPPLY TANK

Video creeped me the **** out. I hope they find out what happened, no one should go out like that :smh:

"There is a photo of floating girl showing on the Google Map of "Cecil Hotel".

Is this some kind of prophecy to the case of Elisa Lam?? Damn scary!!"

See the photo capture below link.

bayimg.com/hAJFfAaEN

Probably the maintenance worker did it. The only people with total access to a building are the building engineers. They know more about the buildings than the building owners. It wasn't no suicide that's for sure. Because to get into a water tower you would need access up to the roof, an access of tools to get into the damn thing and the knowledge of how to get into it.
Sounding like An Episode of scooby doo :lol:

GUYS, this news is all over the chinese radio and tv news here in vancouver..

IMO.. this is a foul play.. not accident at all...

In the video, she was wearing slippers and from reports say she is short-sighted ( she didn't wear any glasses in the video)

and I've heard that this cecil hotel all the bathrooms are in the lobby area.. maybe she's going down to shower or somthing .. she didn't even carry a cell phone nor purse with her..

AND, if u watch closely at the 2:26-2:29 mark... the way she pivots her feet... it definitely looks like she's getting pulled by someone on the left side... 

also, like ELJEFE said, the maintenance worker has to to be in this. because there are two doors to the roof.  there's no way she can get up to the roof of the hotel without the key or triggering the alarm....more as it continues....

She must've decided to go shower in the tanks then.

- Elevator doors wont close while she's in it
- Roofs are locked and not accesible without a key
- Water tanks are 10-15 feet high

I don't know what happened, but I think she was murdered. She could have been high on some drug but being high wouldn't explain how she got access to the roof

I hate that I came into this thread right before going to sleep :smh:

Last edited:
- Elevator doors wont close while she's in it
- Roofs are locked and not accesible without a key
- Water tanks are 10-15 feet high

I don't know what happened, but I think she was murdered. She could have been high on some drug but being high wouldn't explain how she got access to the roof

I hate that I came into this thread right before going to sleep :smh:

Well, it's gotta be murder for sure. so we have to see the autopsy, might be strangle marks, rape, stabbing etc etc. then they hid the body after. LAPD will figure it out hopefully in the next few days, idk how she got up to the roof without alarm or w/e going off, but the police are figuring that out and who exactly had access to it.

She was acting strange, making strange gestures/body language. it's possible she was drunk, high, or using sign language, what's unclear is whether or not she was talking to a person.

YouTube comments saying that she had no water in her lungs to point to death by drowning, so she was placed there.

1.) Anyone know why she was in the hotel / staying there in the first place? Was she there visiting someone?..

2.) Where was she going in the elevator? Did she have someone / something to fear like someone said because she panicked to get the elevator to go, kept checking outside to see if anyone was there.

3.) Definitely foul play with the elevator.. it doesn't close while she's in it, but once she steps out it works perfectly fine.

4.) No water in her lungs.. she was dumped in the water tank dead. Someone had to have killed her, hidden her, and dipped out.. either they dipped or he's pullin some TV show **** and he's staying in the hotel right under their noses.

5.) Someone NEEDS to talk to the janitor or person who is in charge of the roof doors / water tank.. there's no way someone knows how to get up there and can dump a body in a water tank that's 10-15 feet high by themselves.

Extremely interested to see how this all unfolds..:nerd:

I dont know why I keep checking this thread, this is creeping me the hell out but im curious what happened

WELP. :smh:

After reading through this thread and watching the video, gonna go ahead and stay awake until my class in a few hours. :lol:

I think she did hit the "hold doors open" button.

Watch when she first goes in and hits all the buttons - the door starts to close. It moves maybe 3 inches right as she hits the last button and it opens right back up...

Back
Top Bottom