Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam 34st got 1400 pair of them joints, its gonna be nuts up there, its a good chance to get a pair if im there early

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
no way they will have these all year if that is true

lmao, you crazy, these joints will sell out in at least 2 days probably even 3 if they dont sell out that night.. that is alot of sneakers to sell.. i remember for the hoh pearls, they only sold like 400 pairs in like 8 hours, lets see whats happens, hope the whole city dosent show

Originally Posted by ninjahood

imma tell all ya new jacks trying to get into foams that are outside NYC, & DMV areas....your not only competing with sneakerheads in da regions, but your competing

against da general public who cops foams AS SOON AS THEY SEE EM who reside in NYC & DMV who don't rely on sneaker message boards to steer em on whats

hot and whats not.

these aren't like SB dunks that only sold because they were limited...these sell because there's a LOYAL following of foamposite wearers that preceded any type of

hype da eggplants brought, and let's face it...da eggplant release DEFINITELY pick up more then a few hypebeast that were stranded once JB & nike SBs wave

slowed to a crawl.

smh.... i jus hope everyone nd there grandmother dont have these. suck wit ny sales tax imma be payin almost $230

Originally Posted by so wavy

smh.... i jus hope everyone nd there grandmother dont have these. suck wit ny sales tax imma be payin almost $230

google NY sales tax calculator

1400 pairs for one store??thats kinda beyond enough lol...I gotta make me a call down there speak to my boy

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by got shoes

dam 34st got 1400 pair of them joints, its gonna be nuts up there, its a good chance to get a pair if im there early

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
no way they will have these all year if that is true

lmao, you crazy, these joints will sell out in at least 2 days probably even 3 if they dont sell out that night.. that is alot of sneakers to sell.. i remember for the hoh pearls, they only sold like 400 pairs in like 8 hours, lets see whats happens, hope the whole city dosent show
but thats a HOH exclusive that took that long your talking about a shoe that a bunch of stores are going to have...

so for confirmation (please dont flame me but 400 pages is alot of fricken pages to go through), who is getting these exactly? What stores?

Originally Posted by curtisboy

roll.gif

And i believe its 1400 pairs between a few stores not 1400 one store

Reading is fundamental. 1400 pairs is between HOH and 2 or 3 stores on 34th.
laugh.gif
at only selling 400 pairs in 8 hours I guess that's not a lot. Didn't HOH sell out of like 400 pairs of eggplants when they released? And NY state sales tax is 8.625%

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

roll.gif

Well in NY its state tax + district tax so you guys will be paying about $216 ?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

roll.gif

true I think its 1400 pairs between them so people hope ya get there in time and get yours because I believe the whole tri-state will be there 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Reading is fundamental. 1400 pairs is between HOH and 2 or 3 stores on 34th.
laugh.gif
at only selling 400 pairs in 8 hours I guess that's not a lot. Didn't HOH sell out of like 400 pairs of eggplants when they released? And NY state sales tax is 8.625%

OIC
laugh.gif
man im not from NY i dont know what they hell yall talking about
roll.gif

When dudes say 34th I immediately think of FA. I forget about the other stores. Only been to NYC a handful of times.

Dudes better get their lawn chairs ready.

I wish I had it like yall im out here in Baltimore and my hopes are for security mall which I know will be gettin em but no one is answering their phone because nobody can travel out here the massive amount of snow screwed everything

^Dont think it will be that bad I think FTA is doing a midnight release and more then likely FTL will to. Now that I think of it the 1400 pairs might just be between 34th and maybe the FTL in times square because HOH is getting 1000 pairs.

HOH and FA is gonna be PACKED..i don't care how many pairs they're getting..i refuse to wait on a line. There's alot of low key spots in NYC that are getting them.

Bronx heads should know these will be all over 3rd ave, fordham, and southern blvd/hunts point.

Back
Top Bottom