Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by curtisboy

i only have $200 i need $20 more for tax imma bout to go shovel some snow its only 2 days left WHY!!!??

BUT SPORTZONE DOES SELL alot of SHOES without tax down her in bmore
$212 out the door after DMV tax my man...
pimp.gif

YES SO I ONLY NEED $12 ! I COULD OF SWORN LAST YEAR i paid $220 for the eggplants

Originally Posted by ninjahood

imma tell all ya new jacks trying to get into foams that are outside NYC, & DMV areas....your not only competing with sneakerheads in da regions, but your competing

against da general public who cops foams AS SOON AS THEY SEE EM who reside in NYC & DMV who don't rely on sneaker message boards to steer em on whats

hot and whats not.

these aren't like SB dunks that only sold because they were limited...these sell because there's a LOYAL following of foamposite wearers that preceded any type of

hype da eggplants brought, and let's face it...da eggplant release DEFINITELY pick up more then a few hypebeast that were stranded once JB & nike SBs wave

slowed to a crawl.

sound like the truth

Originally Posted by ninjahood

imma tell all ya new jacks trying to get into foams that are outside NYC, & DMV areas....your not only competing with sneakerheads in da regions, but your competing

against da general public who cops foams AS SOON AS THEY SEE EM who reside in NYC & DMV who don't rely on sneaker message boards to steer em on whats

hot and whats not.

these aren't like SB dunks that only sold because they were limited...these sell because there's a LOYAL following of foamposite wearers that preceded any type of

hype da eggplants brought, and let's face it...da eggplant release DEFINITELY pick up more then a few hypebeast that were stranded once JB & nike SBs wave

slowed to a crawl.

Ninja, not all of us are new jacks.
indifferent.gif
Some don't need boards. Me personally been a fan since 97, but my Aunt was not giving up the bread to cop these. And that is with a lot of people. The lower of quantity make the hype jump around areas outside of  NY and DMW
glasses.gif

anybody in the harlem area know whats the name or number of that sneaker store on w135st and 8th ave? they always have some heat

Depending who you talk to & how often you show your face alot of us employees will help ppl out...offer to buy a sneaker cleaner,socks or an insole that will def help get you a discount..I help a few cats out here...you show us love & we will show love back..

I been PMing yall ATL heads (check ya inbox)

if you got pull in ATL holla at me (i just moved here)

i think if Nike didnt push the date back n forth these wouldnt be as hyped as they are now.....

Just think if the Eggs got pushed back n forth like these

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

mYKiCkZArEaG21 wrote:

Ughhh look for ya that don't believe me swoosh will have them BUT FOR RETAIL... Juss cuz the eggs were on discount last year doesn't mean the coppers r on discount... And if u still wana wish and hope call swoosh urself and ask all they need is the style and color code... NO DISCOUNT ON SWOOSH!! Sorry fam I'm disapointed 2

I Was Told The Exact Opposite...........

well idk then fam cuz i been callin everyday cuz we all no the swoosh reps got a new story everyday...... ima call AGAIN and ask tomorrow and i'll let u no wut they say again... for thoses who think different give swoosh a call 1888 365 6453..... (ps- if ur not a nike employee of family member of an employee dont bother calling they will hang up on u)

EVERYONE With A Swoosh Account Knows That Number And To Call It For Employee Related Information..... All You Did With That Post Is Cause The Skim Readers To MASS CALL Swoosh Lines, Tying Up Their Day With Stupid Questions From Non-Members.
smh.gif

it really doesn matter cuz the number is public.... u could go to swoosh.com and see it on the login page.... so i dont see ur point.... besides fam.... NO QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED IF UR NOT A NIKE EMPLOYEE OR FAMILY MEMBER WIT CONFIRMATION..... and i really wanted to be $$+! i would have gave out the employee store in greenland cuz if u didnt no there doing phone orders..... (i dont want to argue with you fam so please just leave it alone dont throw rocks at the throne)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by purplehazen

anybody in the harlem area know whats the name or number of that sneaker store on w135st and 8th ave? they always have some heat
look up Vault

good looking sloane, it was that exact spot, i just called and they dont have them yet, but he said he's pretty sure they coming by sat..

Originally Posted by bigj505

i only have $200 i need $20 more for tax imma bout to go shovel some snow its only 2 days left WHY!!!??

BUT SPORTZONE DOES SELL alot of SHOES without tax down her in bmore
$212 out the door after DMV tax my man...
pimp.gif

YES SO I ONLY NEED $12 ! I COULD OF SWORN LAST YEAR i paid $220 for the eggplants

what state are u in??? ny state tax is like .0875% or sumthing like that....  other states have lower taxes thats y they pay less fam

Originally Posted by deesnake003

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

since i know soo many people are fiend out for these, i thought i would post this. just picked up two more pairs and yes they are for sale =)

2r7qa8z.jpg
These photograph so well.
thank you.

sneakers on the bed = BAD LUCK (lol my real spanish people no what im talking about)

look up Vault

good looking sloane

no prob...i see dudes in nyc gearing up...heard dude askin a sneaker store employee about them...
laugh.gif

look up Vault

good looking sloane

no prob...i see dudes in nyc gearing up...heard dude askin a sneaker store employee about them...
laugh.gif

i been in hyperactive for like 3 weeks straight bothering the manager to see whats good. you gotta always try and line something up for a shoe that sells quick...

since i know soo many people are fiend out for these, i thought i would post this. just picked up two more pairs and yes they are for sale =)

2r7qa8z.jpg
thank you.

sneakers on the bed = BAD LUCK (lol my real spanish people no what im talking about)

LOL yoo I def know what you talking about bro haha 

2r7qa8z.jpg
thank you.

elaborate please

its kind of like a supersticion, i hope i spelled that right.. they say its bad luck to have shoes on your bed.. just like when you break a mirror they say you get 7 years bad luck

Originally Posted by got shoes

2r7qa8z.jpg
thank you.

elaborate please

superstition...my tia would say that to me all the time....its like my mom and me putting a hat on my bed...black

All third party nike retailers shopments are de only HOH, Footlockers and Footactions will be releasing them saturday... If ya mom and pop shop has them, they been had them..

Went to 4 mom and pop shops today in nyc and they all said the same thing..

1 of which is my usual foamposite connect

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

...figures the first recent pick up of these beauties has to be from a reseller...
eyes.gif

You didn't know???? Everyone is a reseller.
laugh.gif

I don't see how anyone is making any profit after Ebay and Paypal fees.

Ebay and Craigslist is STILL flooded with Space Jams, Black/Red and Motorsport VI's.

craigslist is cool, theres always someone looking for kicks there, i sold and bought using craigslist, they got some heat, cats be going overboard sometimes though

Back
Top Bottom