Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^^Yea if it isn't one thing it's another...everyone has some kind of input. Majic are you in the area?

^you gotta edit your post for the new avy to show up.

edit: here you go
scc0g6.gif

I'm going to try my luck with buying the Coppers on NDC this weekend. If I succeed, I'll get a refund from Sneaker St. Otherwise, it's not that big of a deal to wait another week. I guess the thing that is killing those who are depending on pre-orders or mom & pop's stores is the lack of information on when they will be getting in their shipments.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by killuminati777

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

You must not be in the game that long to think that.
Foams are indeed iconic but they did not always sell out. I blame the metallic purples and the 07 retro of the OG royals for creating this mass hype over foams. Makes me sick
sick.gif
laugh.gif
don't forget the impact that the HOH only foams (royals, armys & pearls) had.  
sick.gif
hoh royals and armies werent all that hyped.
it was the pearls that were.
yup and I guess we will see how the pearls do when they release again later this year, and didnt the armies go to some boutiques?
i think Army's were just HOH's. One reason why i couldn't cop
mad.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

yup and I guess we will see how the pearls do when they release again later this year, and didnt the armies go to some boutiques?
mad.gif
naw they hit a few mom and pop shops/boutiques for sure.

mad.gif
SERIOUS!!!! i'm joe jackson right now
mad.gif

mad.gif

Didnt they say HOH on the box?  or am i mixing that up with pearls... 

man active athlete in houston has not received their shipment either. they said they are still waiting on them. they always have shoes early like the space jams, motorsports, and all other limited releases. they usually start selling their new stuff like a week before rd. oh well, i guess i will be up early on saturday to hit up hoh. just 1 pair for me, but i cant wait to unds them.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

^^^Yea if it isn't one thing it's another...everyone has some kind of input. Majic are you in the area?

Naw, down in Tidewater, but most of the stores getting them here are the ones there, so we're pretty dependent on you guys.I had thought about just running up there Saturday earlier, but things are iffy up there now because of the snow. Would just be easier to pay resell prices if push comes to shove.

Well let me know if you need a pair (for retail of course) I've done this before with ChicityK7 if anything he threw a few extra dollars for tax and shipping. I'm going today to see if my mom and pop shop has them in. Just looking out. The roads here aren't bad and by Saturday morning they all should be clear if anything it'll be super wet out.

Just a heads up DMV, ALL Sports Zone locations will have these at some point.

Most should be getting theirs in tomorrow.

since i know soo many people are fiend out for these, i thought i would post this. just picked up two more pairs and yes they are for sale =) 
2r7qa8z.jpg

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Im so mad that I wont have the $$ till the 20th. I hope I can find a pair for a decent price then
OUCH!!!!!!! you should still find a pair, but it depends on your location

i only have $200 i need $20 more for tax imma bout to go shovel some snow its only 2 days left WHY!!!??

BUT SPORTZONE DOES SELL alot of SHOES without tax down her in bmore

deadstock - i replied back
spoiledfeet - i alrdy have two pairs for myself
rl - mybad i just threw that pic up for the tease
baby- chillll lol

Back
Top Bottom